What's your poison....

What your favorite handle material for a CRK? PJ ti, inlay, ccg, or unique.

I'd have to say I like the looks of a plain jane with character marks the best. I have several plain jane that I really

like a lot.

Last edited:
I'll give you 3 guesses....

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/Lone_Wolfe_/Knives/RegSmUserBG42_zpstjsbzbot.jpg~original[IMG]

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/Lone_Wolfe_/Knives/RegLgStarsStripes_zpsdc6cbbwh.jpg~original

RegMarbles_zpstgemhqev.jpg~original

RegInRemembrance_zpsqsphjwlv.jpg~original

RegWaves_zpsxcep4cfi.jpg~original

RegRightyTrapeze_zpsf1dymnww.jpg~original

RegVinesRoses_zpsfvk1e7yo.jpg~original

RegNightSky_zpsiferlth4.jpg~original

RegDoneByChris2_zpsnymlokgi.jpg~original

RegIndustrialMoon2_zps69xibcg2.jpg~original

Last edited:
Never had a unique graphic one, though I've held one.
I will pick wood inlays, they just feel so good in hand.

Here is my only Unique Graphic (with another one in the mail ;) ):

20151103_194420 by brw713, on Flickr

Here is what I consider my prettiest wood inlay knife - Macassar Ebony:

20150706_201821 by brw713, on Flickr

But my plain Jane handle will hold it's own against any of these. Unfortunately some of its sail trails and marks, which adds to its beauty, are not showing in the picture.

IMG_1852 by brw713, on Flickr

I like the CF and the Wilson Combat burst/rays or whatever it is. Although I love seeing LW's night and morning skies. I wonder if I could get an anodizing job done to make the burst pattern match a sunrise pattern, that would be pretty cool.

I like all of them, on the other side of the spectrum I've never warmed up to the
c.f. scale on my small insingo that I got when they first came out. I can't get over the fit and finish of crk
God bless all of you and your families over the weekend.

I'd have to say I like the looks of a plain jane with character marks the best.

My point of view exactly. Maybe one day I'll get one with micarta inlays, but first I'd like to have more plain janes, especially some regular sebenzas.

I prefer inlays on the small Sebenzas, mostly for the added grip width. My small everyday Sebenza has Box Elder inlays. I have a CGG small and large Sebenza (blue paw prints on both). I like the graphics but the small one doesn't "hold" as well for me as the small inlaid Sebenza. On the large ones, I don't really have a preference. I've had quite a few large micartas mostly because of the way they look. They are just so... perfect looking as folding pocket knives. They've never stayed around though... go figure. OTOH, I still have a large plain double lug that is really comfortable to hold and use.

View attachment 595513

The only UG / CGG I'd love to get are the Moon Song & Night Sky on a Regular Profile. However, I can also accept either a Native American or "Think Twice Cut Once" Regulars as well... :D

Micarta for me. Although the CFs are very nice and I see one of those as my next CRK.

A lefty small Insingo CF would be awesome. Love the Insingo blade.

I'll give you 3 guesses....

RegSmUserBG42_zpstjsbzbot.jpg

That top one looks familiar Lone Wolfe. I owned that sebenza at one time. I bought it from a gentleman that said he had others to sell...........long story short....... the gold coin, mosaic damascus, kathathu and several others later.

Back