What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

Heya fella's. We all know that we stand between civil freedom, and total domination by zombies. So, thread is for you to showcase your ZOMBIE ELIMINATORS! So, post your pics and let's have some fun!!!

Mafacdf
Zombie Destroyer

P9010006.jpg

Obviously:thumbup:.

Still need to sharpen it though:grumpy:.

I'll post when I get home and take the pic! Will be in less than 2 hours, and you will LOVE my zombie tools. :D

Put the pics on your Facebook (or Flicker, ect...) then right click on the pic, copy the URL from the properties menu, then click on the "insert image" icon when you are posting your reply and paste the URL.

You guys can stick with those. Lol I'm going with my AR

I fully agree, but you're gonna want a shotty for taking out multiples when things get up close and personal. And when you run out of ammo you're gonna need something big and sharp to get the job done.

I fully agree, but you're gonna want a shotty for taking out multiples when things get up close and personal. And when you run out of ammo you're gonna need something big and sharp to get the job done.

Oh believe you me I'm stacked to the gills with some good choppers. With my firs choice being my rmj hawk. And I agree with a shotgun. Hopefully I would have a good solid group of fellow hunters with a variety of firepower and weaponry. If I wasn't at work I'd have the picks of the rifle bags with zombie hunter patches on them. Lol

Last edited:
Do television addicts qualify as zombies? They sit and stare with dead eyes, then occasionally get up to forage for something warm to stuff into thier gaping maws. If so, game on!

Do television addicts qualify as zombies? They sit and stare with dead eyes, then occasionally get up to forage for something warm to stuff into thier gaping maws. If so, game on!

Yes. And yes, GAME ON!!!!!

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

How do you like those? I was thinking of getting one of their blades.

It's impossible not to like them. They are exactly what they are advertised to be. Solid and deadly. Good balance and ergos actually. The Vakras are heavy and heavily weighted forward of course, and the Deuce is far more balanced and feels quite light for it's length due to the long haft. The heat treat seems good, some grinds are not equal, came with oil all over them. Took me a while to get them cleaned up. The Deuce had a slight gradual bend, easily straightened. The kydex work is passable, but they need better pants. I rigged the Vakras for right and left thigh carry, and the Deuce for across the back/over the right shoulder draw. Buy them for the form and function, not for the fit and finish. I should do a more thorough review, because none exists.
Overall, I think the designs are fun and they are functional in the extreme. They would be right at home waiting in the corner of some old abandoned wharehouse for the opportunity to destroy a legion of undead. I wouldn't hesitate putting them through the heaviest possible usage. I'm glad I bought them, I found the guys making them to be very professional in thier business dealings, and have no trouble recommending thier products to others.
Now, if only there was some lumbering, rotting flesh to cleave....

Back