What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

natchez004.jpg

natchez001.jpg

I prefer to do all my zombie "culling" at a distance and "Large Marge" is just the gal for the job.

MVC-053S.jpg

Is large Marge the real thing - "authentic BAR?" If so, excellent low recoil rifle with good accuracy. I put quite a few rounds downrange at Camp Pendleton with them many moons ago.

Is large Marge the real thing - "authentic BAR?" If so, excellent low recoil rifle with good accuracy. I put quite a few rounds downrange at Camp Pendleton with them many moons ago.

No she's a semiauto. Still, loads of fun for a lot less money.

I'm bringing Chomper (khukuri) and Martin (bolo) and have some fun with zombie skulls!
1340554303-2012-06-23_15-17-34_854.jpg

1313206155-2011-08-12_01-40-01_63.jpg

Many a sweet looking tool in this thread! I'm going with this one from Zombie-Tools, just hoping the Apocolypse holds off for 8 to 10 weeks! Steel is 5160.

Picture and write up from Z-T website;

Zakasushi

The Zakasushi is our take on the Japanese wakizashi, traditionally a companion sword to the katana. Miyamoto Musashi, the most badass samurai of all time, created a sword technique he called “two heavens as one”, in which he fought with a katana in one hand and a wakizashi in the other. While few lacked anything like the duel-wield skill of Musashi, the wakizashi was still carried by many samurai along with the katana for use in close quarters fighting, decapitating a disabled opponent and carrying indoors when protocol required that the katana be left outside.

The Zakasushi can be teamed up similarly with our Apokatana, or used singly by the warrior of slighter build or by the fighter on the move wishing to complement his firearm with a blade that won’t weigh him down.

Total Length 30.5 in (.77m) Blade/Handle Length 22in/8.5in (.56m/.22m) Steel Width 0.204in (5.2mm)
Weight 2lbs 6oz (1.08kg)

df3553a3.jpg

Lots of sharp pointed objects here. I prefer something in the belt fed (one or two barrel) configuration to send zombie hordes back to hell! Like this battle proven M-60. Puts a whole new spin on the term "rock & roll!!"

m60.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341938709.454062.jpg

My BCM 14.5 with a larue 9' and dynamic 3 gun giessle trigger

Kimber Warrior 1911

And Benchmade 275 that needs to be replaced with my Busse NMSFNO

That's a nice looking rifle Zookie, care to expound on it a bit. I'm not familiar with it. :)

Back