What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

Not very knife-intensive.
Remington 870
Arsenal SGL-21
Glock 21
And, of course, my beloved Benchmade 275.
zen34.jpg

That Glock mag is a POS Korean make...Looks good for the picture, though.

Heya fella's. We all know that we stand between civil freedom, and total domination by zombies. So, thread is for you to showcase your ZOMBIE ELIMINATORS! So, post your pics and let's have some fun!!!

Mafacdf
Zombie Destroyer

Sorry, can't see my breath with a camera.

I'm from the Huntersville area. I guess if we had to, we could meet up in the mountains and at least have the high ground. The zombies should be well decomposed by the time they make it up that way.
I've got the gorge to my back & the foothills to the front. I can keep ya covered til ya get up this way!;)

This is my zombie killing equipment.....when I'm not slaying vampires, Russians, aliens and lemmings.

razer-diamondback.jpg

Nice Ruger .223. I used to have one in brushed stainless with the wood topped forestock. I never should have sold it. Is that a a Ruger homage to the M1 garand? Tell me about okay? :thumbup:

MaranaoWWIIKrisPolished20120507c_sm.jpg

WarHammer20120428b_sm.jpg

WarHammer20120428f_sm.jpg

BeardedAxe20120428_sm.jpg

This would probably do the trick too:

BillHook20120520_sm.jpg

BillHook20120520c_sm.jpg

(that kara around my wrist in the last pic would probably crack a few zombie-heads in a last-ditch scenario too!)

I like your Hammer....hearty!.............FES

Thanks! I doubt it'd ever tire of knockin' ghoul-noggins, but the user could tire of hefting its practically all-steel construction. If ever I have reason to believe a zombie outbreak is imminent, I'll be investing in a wood-handled warhammer. :D

Not very knife-intensive.
Remington 870
Arsenal SGL-21
Glock 21
And, of course, my beloved Benchmade 275.
zen34.jpg

That Glock mag is a POS Korean make...Looks good for the picture, though.

That AK looks like a Chinese one I used to have. Chambered in 5.56mm too. Worked well. Type 56 IIRC.

My gear:

Ken Hall Fighter & Khukuri House Jungle Panawal.

bba25f8c.jpg

68c0c5f8.jpg

For the longer range zombies :D

0d386c5e.jpg

And of course my AR I built

15bcedfe.jpg

Back