What's your Zombie Killin' equipment??? Pics only.

zombieKbar.jpg

Anything from the wall o' choppyness would work I think:

C360_2012-07-23-00-23-42.jpg

Or something pointier:
IMAG0218.jpg

C360_2012-06-15-21-22-11.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

Or this big fixed blade if it ever gets finished (Kris! ;))...

C360_2011-12-16-21-25-55.jpg

Option 1

Busse Combat Gladius

image.raw

Option 2

Busse AK47

images

Option 3

Glock 22 with TLR1 light

images

Option 4

Cricket Bat

cricket_bat.gif

options are not listed in order of which i'd USE first... rather in order of which picture pulled up on my system first.

:D

Hey man, i know that feel about visiting Zombietools. after that my bankaccount was 2 grands lighter. Gonna post pics as soon as i get them. Reviews if you guys want.

long range (mine)
20120701_231922.jpg

short range: (not mine but I own one)
fnh-usa.jpg

or (again not mine but I own one)
EA770128_1.jpg

oh shit range: (again not mine, but I own one, and have put it through some paces...it's pure function)
pole213a_s.jpg

superfucked range:
any one of the knives I own.

IMG155_Sophia_Cornered.jpg

I’m planning on using this Winkler jungle knife to cut my way through the jungles down here but I can see it being use to deal with a few zombies.
The sheath that Mr. Winkler made for this blade actually has a built in pocket for a diamond sharpener. It’s awesome.

I’m planning on using this Winkler jungle knife to cut my way through the jungles down here but I can see it being use to deal with a few zombies.
The sheath that Mr. Winkler made for this blade actually has a built in pocket for a diamond sharpener. It’s awesome.

That looks like a good jungle tool... Though I am curious about the backward angle of the blade. I am more used to using blades with a forward cant, like a bolo or kukuri, or a straight blade like a machete. How does the backwards slant affect the utility of this tool?

INSANE weapons.
I don't have much to compare but I guess I have to just make sure I am standing behind one of you when the Zombies get their kill on.
With this maybe....
Aruval5.jpg

Aruval2.jpg

Aruval1.jpg

That looks like a good jungle tool... Though I am curious about the backward angle of the blade. I am more used to using blades with a forward cant, like a bolo or kukuri, or a straight blade like a machete. How does the backwards slant affect the utility of this tool?

If you twist the khuk or any head-heavy blades around, you get the curved up shape. Check out the Panabas or the Bidayuh parang. They are all distant cousin.:D
borneo-bidayuh-parang.jpg

Look at it like a Boomerang; you could throw it with the arrow pointing out or pointing in.

Daniel's version is modeled after a parang from Borneo and it's been very effective in clearing bushes and building overnight shelter.

If you twist the khuk or any head-heavy blades around, you get the curved up shape. Check out the Panabas or the Bidayuh parang. They are all distant cousin.:D
borneo-bidayuh-parang.jpg

Look at it like a Boomerang; you could throw it with the arrow pointing out or pointing in.

Daniel's version is modeled after a parang from Borneo and it's been very effective in clearing bushes and building overnight shelter.

Well, that is cool, and definitely has a historical precedent. I was just wondering about the advantage of this design.

The arsenal is always evolving. Still need a good fixed blade ( I'm thinkin zt 121) and a good tomahawk (no idea on that one so taking recommendations).
IMAG2143.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, that is cool, and definitely has a historical precedent. I was just wondering about the advantage of this design.

Think of it as potential energy all concentrated on that angle, much like a khuk reversed.
The recalled Bear Grylls parang utilized this profile for more reach in slashing. Khuk-wise you focus more on striking the sweet spot.
For this profile the sweet spot is spread entirely on the edge after that angle.

Daniel's version is modified for versatility. Note that most of the tribes here carry only a parang and a bag of rice and disappeared for days into the woods and only be out carrying some games. Such tool will have to be do-it-all.
Everything about the design itself- enlarged pommel for grip and swing-control to thinner spine at the tip, together with longer neck for choking up/whittling has proven again and again why i will only carry this into the rainforest of South East Asia.

Everybody knows that with zombies, come homemade weapons. However, I haven't seen to many, I'll have to remedy that. Only one that I didn't make or mod, is the Ka-bar War Sword
WP_000905.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000899.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000897.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000876.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000878.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000866.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000847.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000805.jpg
[/IMG]
TrenchKnife.jpg
[/IMG]
WP_000820.jpg
[/IMG]

I've been waiting my whole life for the zombie outbreak to occur so I could use some of my cool weapons. No luck so far. I hate to even bring it up, but am I the only one who's starting to think maybe zombies aren't real? :( :D

Btw, that cricket bat looks uncomfortably similar to the paddles teachers used to have in their desks when I was in elementary school back in the 70's. Don't know how effective it'd be against zombies, but it sure will keep the kids in line. :p

Hey guys. Check this guy out. He’s part of the Baja California Anti kidnapping group. Yes that is a ballistic mask! And yes he is carrying a pair of silver numchuks!!! This guy belongs in a zombie movie.

P.S. The guy in the middle does look like a zombie. :D

Is the guy with the nun-chucks really a good guy?

In April 2008, General Sergio Aponte, the man in charge of the anti-drug campaign in the state of Baja California, made a number of allegations of corruption against the police forces in the region. Among his allegations, Aponte stated that he believed Baja California's anti-kidnapping squad was actually a kidnapping team working in conjunction with organized crime, and that bribed police units were being used as bodyguards for drug traffickers. These accusations of corruption suggested that the progress against drug cartels in Mexico has been hindered by bribery, intimidation, and corruption.

Back