Wheels and Blades

No guesses?? Ok then here she is with the fleet - sharper than any of my knives:
EDB17823-A613-46A2-BB2A-348C35CC2055.jpeg
2F6E965D-6FFA-433A-94EF-79EC5F8B8A6C.jpeg
Car: 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
(Modified)
Trunk knife: Scrapyard Scrapper 6 (Modified)
Glove box knife: Swamp Rat Howling Rat Gen 2 (just a tiny bit modified).

U0kc5PR.jpg

Great looking car :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm thinking the splitter might not have a long life expectancy with me ;)

Once you felt the car getting lower and grippier over 100mph you might be willing to live with it. ;)

Here’s me in my Laguna Seca, at my local track, Laguna Seca:
932B3B94-EBD0-435C-BCC7-7D015DE0C908.jpeg
[PS - I may be living in a simulation]

Once you felt the car getting lower and grippier over 100mph you might be willing to live with it. ;)

Here’s me in my Laguna Seca, at my local track, Laguna Seca:
View attachment 1554231
[PS - I may be living in a simulation]
Is that you?
Great pic :thumbsup:
I understand the utility of a splitter. What I meant was I'd rip it off running over a parking stop or curb or going in or out of a couple of steep driveways around here. Bad angle of approach for a street car. Great on the track though :)

Is that you?
Great pic :thumbsup:
I understand the utility of a splitter. What I meant was I'd rip it off running over a parking stop or curb or going in or out of a couple of steep driveways around here. Bad angle of approach for a street car. Great on the track though :)

Yeah I got you - and yes it’s a pain - I’m excluded from certain driveways for sure - but it all becomes worthwhile at the track.

Yeah that’s me - first and only time so far but I plan to get out there every year or so - eats heavily into my knife budget as you can imagine...

Back