when is the last time you bought a blade

I just bought a Kizer Ki4244, and also bought a Boker Kwaiken from BHQ but I'm going to have to send it back due to many issues (cosmetic damage, off center, loose clip...)

Yesterday.

Grabbed a second PM2, after picking up my first PM2 on Saturday. :D

For me, Dec 2011. My Boker Exskellimoor II thats been my EDC since then.

I gifted my sister a set of Opinel 112 (innox paring knives) about a month or two ago, since I was literally struggling to cut apples at their house when I was there last.

Tomorrow I pay for my Poltergeist Works 3905 but I told him I'd pay him yesterday ( before basement flooded and contractors were crawling around like ants ), so my answer is both yesterday and tomorrow :)

Two weeks ago. TSF Beast and ZT 0770CF

I bought a Techno a few hours ago; got a new ZT 0770cf in yesterday... Yeah, about right.
They come and go...I try to balance it a bit.

For me, Dec 2011. My Boker Exskellimoor II thats been my EDC since then.

I gifted my sister a set of Opinel 112 (innox paring knives) about a month or two ago, since I was literally struggling to cut apples at their house when I was there last.

Curious...how have they been received by her now that she's had time with them?

Curious...how have they been received by her now that she's had time with them?

You know what, I haven't actually been able to get ahold of her to ask her since then. She lives 1500 miles from here, and with school starting back up its just been busy for her and the kids. I'll try to find out though, since I've been thinking of picking them up myself.

The sad part is that even though I bought them for my sister, I had them shipped directly, and so haven't even been able to handle them :/.

Back