When is the Mini 940 coming out ?

I went ahead and got the pre-sale option through Knifeworks. It’s been a long wait already!!

I might have to have to buy one AND a matching regular 940... I carry a 940-1 often and unless they come out with mini 940-1 this year, it’s inevitable I end up with +2 knives. I want a matching pair. Haha

I don't like coated blades. Enter MagnaCut! :D

LJBl2w8.jpg

it should be called the 945. with 2.95 inch blade with 3.9 inch handle, regular size axis lock and thumb stud size with same thickness of blade as 940. Will it be out next year finally ? Can't wait and I've been waiting years like so many others. The Valet might have fit the bill if they didn't botch the thumb stud and axis lock size. Too small and makes it fumbley. never should have been green lighted with those small studs and lock. it ruined a beautiful knife design. it was clearly Osborne inspired but it was badly butchered. Ergonomic nightmare unless your a small child trying too open and close it. Do better this time with the Mini 940 please. Thanks
You may be able to find them at your local Cabela’s as I work there in Berlin MA and I have sold a few already. Great little Knife!

I found a vendor that had it for sale but had to get to work. Came back at lunch and it is now PREORDER. Me thinks they jumped the gun and had to correct.
But that is a positive sign!

,,,Mike in Canada

I can see these being popular in states with blade length laws but the original 940 is so slim it tends to dissappear in the pocket anyway. Nice looking knife but where I live there's just not enough reason for it to replace my 940-2.

Back