When is the Mini 940 coming out ?

I can see a mini 940 doing well. People seem to be under the idea that to make a mini 940 you would have to make it thinner. I don't think anyone has a problem with the thickness of the 940, just the length. Also this thread has people who don't get why having a shorter blade is a good thing. It doesn't matter what you think a good blade length is, if a law says nothing over a certain length you cant make your case for violating it based off of what you think the length of your edc blade ought to be. In my case, the length of the 940 blade disqualified it from being an edc.

New around here but if every voice counts, here I go...A mini 940 would be great! I love the full size folders but the laws around here suck so a 2.99 inch blade would be great! Oh, yeah, M390 would totally make it stellar!

I was hoping BM would release a mini 940 at Shot Show. Will BM release more new knifes this year ?

Just shows the Bugout is the bread and butter right now for BM. For good reason too as it's probably my favorite knife I own.

Just saying it got a mini version way ahead of a mini 940. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy a mini 940 but just don't see it happening any time soon. Hopefully I'm wrong.........

Because not everyone can legally carry a knife with a 3"+ blade.

Point taken but I don't have any laws restricting blade length in my area.

I'm not sure how financially feasible it would be for BM to make another mini knife in the seemly never ending line. If so,Why NOT an XL 940 :)

Back