when it rains.....it pours and gets wetter!

Bmurray

Gold Member
With all of the shit going on here and the expenses going out for body work vehicles and a house repair from drive by bullets, today my wife lost her job. She just left a prominent hospital and went back to a private facility where she use to work. However she's been horribly sick for a week now with fever, coughing and no voice. This caused her to call off two days and they said it wasn't working out. Well my wife is one of the best nurses out there so their damn lose. Anyway things just got a bit tight for the short term so I'll be posting a few up blades for sale this week. Some Fiddlebacks, misc fixed and some very nice folders. Maybe even some gear.

Bob,
I hate when streaks run against good people. I do agree that only good people can turn these things around and I know you will. A hospital should know better, that crud is hitting folks across the board right now and you do not hold that against a good employee.

Bill

That suck to hear bro. I can't imagine she'll be out of work for long, but that does stink. Praying that things turn around for you soon.

Sorry to hear this! But at least she now knows their character and priorities do not match up to the caliber person she is...so she can find a better set of folks to work with!

Back