When You Think

JK Knives

of JK Handmade Knives, what model comes to mind first? What model do you consider to be my “signature model”?

I'm sure you've heard it from me before but I still believe the Hiker typifies JK Knives...... or should I say Stomper?

From my perspective which is only a little over a year of exposure, it’s the Kephart. When I think JK knives a wood handled Kephart comes to mind.

When I first found your knives a while back it was the hiker and kephart that drew me in, and now i would say the Element, Rule #9, or the bluegill

The old kephart. Loved it. Every time I use my pocket scandi, I delight in the quality.

The first thing I think of is the Kephart. The Nessmuk or CBK is what originally got me here but you kinda specialized in the Kephart for a while.
Of course I think the Rule #9 is your best work though. :)

I couldn't say for sure, but you make one of the best looking Kepharts out there and I'm not a fan of spear points.
I do love love love the Straight Back Kephart gifted to me by fishiker and can't believe more haven't been made.
Thank you again William!
4eoYQCD.jpg

I would say the Kephart drew me in, now I like the Element Series, and CBK.

Your Kephart (in its various configurations) is still the classic one for me. But personally, I'm still very fond of your EWOK and ViKtim.

Last edited:
Back