Where are all the Busse owners?

sevenedges

BANNED
Where are all of you at? Lets get some action in here!!
cool.gif
tongue.gif

Here's one. I have a Steel Heart II in A2 that I bought a couple of years back. How do I like it? It's the Designated Hitter of all my "big knives". Couldn't be happier. Glad to see the new forum!

Here's another one. I have a Mean Street in INFI & I think I could cut my way out of a car with it & still probably shave myself! A absolute little bulldog of a knife. Glad I got it!

Hi guys, got a couple of questions.
Purchased a Steel Heart apprx. 2 years ago at a Preparedness show in Indy at a Busse booth. Any idea as to what steel it's made from? Have also purchased within the past year or so the Mean Street,Badger, BM, Basic 5. Ideas on the steels on the Badger or the mean street? Used the badger to open over 100 bags of concrete while putting up fence this past year and it's still in great shape. BTW, when opening the bags it was by either slicing an "X" thru the bag or by stabbing the knife into the bag. I didn't just cut the tops off
smile.gif

I've got a Basic #7, I'm getting a #5 and probably a #9 and as soon as I can save it up a Steel Heart. Man this is addictive!

------------------
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
John Milton
There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

I have an early INFI Steel Heart II, and one of the rare composite Stealth Hawks that Jerry used to make.

I also have a Desert Warfare Mean Street on the way, and I'm really looking forward to it.

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

I'm not an owner yet, but it's only a matter of time! I have been drooling over the BM for a while now. I want one so bad it hurts. I have a little trouble with the fact that I can't legally carry it in public, I think. But that shouldn't stop me.

------------------
A knife is by default a tool, it's only a weapon when a human chooses to make it so.

My next knife will be a Badger Attack most likely. Then maybe a Steel Heart.....Then maybe a Mean Street.....Then maybe....well I already have the Mistress of blades coming...and a basic already here
smile.gif

disregard

[This message has been edited by Smoke (edited 04-04-2001).]

How about an old "lil' Ugly"??!? It's an old one, with cord wrapped handle that's been serving kitchen duty for several years. It's ATS-34, and came out when the original Steel Heart came out (which, unfortunately I sold in a bout of stupidity!) I consider it a parring knife on strength enhancing hormones!
smile.gif
I would LOVE a Police Recruit, if anybody has an extra one laying around, let me know.
wink.gif

Take care,
John Johnson

I have a BM and SHII. They have proven to be everything which was advertised. Service from Mr. Busse was excellent! I will probably get a Basic #3 for skinning and boning. It's great to have the Busse forum.

Scott

Got a basic 5, best cuttin prybar I ever did own
smile.gif

I've been the proud owner of an A2 Mean Street for the last three years. I have a custom Kydex IWB sheath for it; don't know who made it, but I asked for one when I ordered my knife from Jerry.

I like to train downstairs in the basement(who doesn't?
smile.gif
)where I hang wet newspaper targets to slash to my hearts content. One day, during a full power slash, the Mean Street slipped from my hand and hit the concrete floor VERY hard! I'm talking so hard that chips of cement went flying everywhere and there was a big hole in the floor. Of course I panicked about the knife, and...there was NO damage! Tip is still there, but there was some scuff marks on the finish. (I now have a LANYARD on my knife)

Great little knife. Love it.

Happy owner of a Steel Heart II INFI, and a Battle Mistress INFI, here.

Best knives I've ever owned. They are absolutely awesome. I am currently selling the Battle Mistress because I have grown fonder of the Steel Heart II, and I need the bucks for more knives.
biggrin.gif

Although I can't hold a candle to you multiple Busse owners, I am nevertheless the proud wielder of a Field Grade Battle Mistress. I must constantly remind myself not to covet the Steel Heart II, Basic 7, Basic 9, and the BM & SH Mutants.

Back