Where can I buy pocket sheath "clips"?

Looking all over for small "pocket" sized clips for pocket sheaths, but I can't find them anywhere. This is what I need, but it is always out of stock at the one place I found who sells it:

http://usaknifemaker.com/1238-00-clip-small-belt-and-boot.html

I'm making sheaths for small pocket size knives, and I want a pocket clip to hold the sheath in place, does anyone know where to find these things?

They're a Tandy product. Google "1238-00 Clip" (without the quotation marks) and you should find plenty of them.

Thanks! I'm going to pick some of these up.
Hey, If anyone knows where I could find some similar to this but slightly smaller(?) ...that would be even better. Like William Henry pocket sheath size, or the like. .....?

Edit: As of 3/17/19 I am out of the clips and my source has discontinued them. There won't be any more from me.

Paul

Attachments

• 100_1895.jpg
    100_1895.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_2913.jpg
    100_2913.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Paul, that looks perfect. Is it too late to call that number right now? Haha....

Thank you Paul! Just sent off p-pal to your email.

Kiah, thank you as well, I'm picking up a few of those too!

These are the type clips I have. Stainless steel. If I can be of help please contact me directly off forum.

Contact information is below in my signature line.

Paul
Paul, I would also like to purchase some of these pocket clips. I sent an email to the address listed in your profile.

Thanks for your time

Hey, guys, I am out of the clips and my source has discontinued them. Sorry, Menace is the last one I'll be able to help.

Paul

Back