1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Where can you get custom lanyard barrels and pins?

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Slaney, May 14, 2019.

1. Slaney

Slaney

Apr 11, 2019
    I’m guessing I’m calling the parts by the wrong name but if you are reading this, it worked lol. I know there are aftermarket screws but what about the rest of the hardware? I want to gut my para 3 and switch everything out for anodized hardware. Screws, pins, the lanyard tunnel thing... all of it

2. ferider

ferider Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2018
    [email protected]

Note that I would leave the stop pin alone, if you flick your knife that is.

3. Slaney

Slaney

Apr 11, 2019
    I found parts but not all there. I found a guy on eBay from Australia though that has hardware, the lanyard tube, and stop pin. Are you saying a titanium stop pin will bend or dent?

4. ferider

ferider Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Spyderco stop pins are non-stainless and pretty hard. Titanium is softer, might scratch, etc. Don't think bending will be an issue.

5. Slaney

Slaney

Apr 11, 2019
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I’m going to try it just because I’m pretty sure I’m ocd. Im fine with scratches. If it starts to change shape I’ll toss it out

ferider likes this.
  6. soc_monki

soc_monki

Apr 5, 2019
    Can confirm, xxxadrenalinxxx is a good guy and does good work, and pretty much the only person making hardware for the para 3 that I found.

7. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Search for "Flytanium" on your favorite online shops.