Where did the dark theme go?

Well it’s good to see I’m not alone. I went into Tech Support for this very reason. I also got logged off and had to log back in for the first time in forever, not sure if that could have caused an issue or not.

Someone seems to have broken something... I dislike that person.

Well it’s good to see I’m not alone. I went into Tech Support for this very reason. I also got logged off and had to log back in for the first time in forever, not sure if that could have caused an issue or not.

I had to log back in earlier as well. I believe that, and likely the missing dark theme too, has to do with the maintenance that went on earlier today.

The dark theme seems to have disappeared, or I can't find where to turn it back on. If it is gone, any plans to bring it back?

Not only the dark theme... (Which I didn't use).

The compact (?) theme. It held the width of pages at 1024 wide. I have a long wide BIG screen and it's like watching a tennis game with stuff on the right and stuff on the left to look at. Back and forth, and back and forth....

I hope it's on hold for a slight upgrade or improvement and then Spark will bring them back.

Yeah... if you could just go ahead and get that dark theme back that'd be great.
bill-lumbergh.png

Back