Where in the Sam Hill has Ethan been....

Ethan Becker

Sorry to have been an absent campanion of late....... I hate winter and the lack of sunshine tends to drag on me and I have recently lost a sunny and humorous hunting buddy to a really shitty disease, and one of the best friends any man could have and a mentor in the many ways of the wild has been laid up in cardiac intensive care since Christmas...... This has put me in a very crummy mood and I really worried that this would come through to you all......

Speaking of cardiac issues, our own Colonel Defender, Psyop's Dad, Steve Kelly is having surgery as I write..... The Colonel is definitely one of the truly good guys and prayers and positive vibes should be sent by us all to St. Joe on his behalf.......

I am at SHOT right now after an invigorating 2,000 mile drive stopping off in Barlow, KY to impose on the Tradewater's, sent an enjoyable lunch with Cbear in St. Louie and then a great day and a half in Boulder with new friends and reconnected with friend Gary Neptune, legendary climber, runner, X country skier, Antarctic and Himalaya vet, etc., etc...... If in Boulder stop by Neptune Mountaineering and check out the museums portion of the shop...... Very enlightening...... Good gear too.....

Will be more in touch ......

All Best.....

Ethan

enjoy the show Ethan - and the family time afterwards.
looking forward to seeing you on the return trip!

Tell Jeff he needs Nick Saban to teach a class at Randall Adventure Training.

If you see any micro red dots that don't break the bank, I'd be interested in hearing about them.

Tell Jeff he needs Nick Saban to teach a class at Randall Adventure Training.

If you see any micro red dots that don't break the bank, I'd be interested in hearing about them.

I have a short list :) though zoom is good too. Vortex strike eagle. Great glass.

Safe travels Ethan and smoke up for wandering friends afar...

Ethan you could write a book and show people what life is all about. I know I have enjoyed some of the stories. Have a wonderful trip and hope to see you when you get back to town.

SO AWESOME you got to meet up with Gary. From the stories he sounds like a helluva bud! Glad you got there safe, have fun at the show!

Safe travels, E and hurry home....

I wants some coffee and comraderie...

Moose

Thanks for popping in Boss, sorry for your loss. Safe travels and keepem straight out there

Uncle E, that's terrible news about your dear friends. I'm very sorry to hear that. My prayers for you and them both. Enjoy the show good sir, I wish I was one of the people who got to relish your fine company. All the best..

Springy..

Travel safely, and have a good time. Looking forward to hearing if you are revealing any new models there? I know some companies chose that venue to do so... I hope to attend SHOT sometime.

Back