Where in the world are Moosez45 and DerekH?

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Let the rampant speculation begin. Hyperbole welcome.

Perhaps they were each given an RBK prior to its release, hacked their way deep into the Amazonian jungle, and are ruling some previously undiscovered indigenous tribe who revered them as royalty as soon as they saw the awesomeness of the RBK.

Problem is, eventually there van be only one true king and they will be forced to battle each other with their RBKs in Thunderdome.

Moosesheep.jpg

If you can find Carmen Sandiego, I'd bet that's where D-Rock is. Moose? Too many rocks to look under, too little time. Although he ain't in Maine or NH - it's moose season up here.

Moose and Derek eloped...
It's the only logical reason for their departure from the forum.
What started as a casual interwebz friendship has turned into more...much more.
Rumor has it they were last seen in Rio.
Riding on a huge glorious float throwing bottles of hot sauce and Astro Glide into the waiting hands of partying Brazilians.

To be continued....

Last edited:
they both had RBKs and i didn't.

now i do :D

gunna miss hole #203. i really liked that one.

They work over at Ontario Knife Company now. Notice how they disappeared when Toooj left KA-BAR?

Hmmmmmmm

Moose and Derek eloped...
It's the only logical reason for their departure from the forum.
What started as a casual interwebz friendship has turned into more...much more.
Rumor has it they were last seen in Rio.
Riding on a huge glorious float throwing bottles of hot sauce and Astro Glide into the waiting hands of partying Brazilians.

Dude?!! Did you happen to read this rumor from some of the more eccentric parts of the interwebz?

Send me the link......haha!!

Last time I saw Derek, which was less than two weeks ago, he threw his arms around my neck in a sort-of-manly hug.

I refuse to speak publicly about the last time I saw Moose, and I will not fuel any further speculation about... that.

After their wild, sweat soaked time in Brazil the two decided to go in on a joint venture selling perfume and ladies under garments.
However, their time in the fast paced world of high fashion was short lived....
Derek decided he must pursue his lifelong dream of joining a traveling circus and to star as a high flying trapeze artist. He was always drawn to the tights and sequins.
Moose had already spent time on the road as a circus performer and tried to warn Derek of the perils...
"This is no life for you!" Moose pleaded. "Life in a traveling circus consists of nothing more than cold Pork 'n Beans and corn whiskey!"
Derek would not be swayed, because in fact, he quite enjoyed cold Pork 'n Beans eaten straight from the can. And one of his favorite past times was indeed guzzling $3 pints of corn whiskey.
After a long, somber embrace the two parted ways.
A single tear rolled down Moosez cheek as he watched the circus train chugging into the distance. Derek waving his satin handkerchief flowing so delicately in the warm summer breeze...
"Finally," Moose thought. "I'm free to be myself!"
He violently stripped away his breakaway track pants and sprinted his way down the street.
After about 50 ft. he stopped and hailed a taxi cab.

To be continued....

After their wild, sweat soaked time in Brazil the two decided to go in on a joint venture selling perfume and ladies under garments.
However, their time in the fast paced world of high fashion was short lived....
Derek decided he must pursue his lifelong dream of joining a traveling circus and to star as a high flying trapeze artist. He was always drawn to the tights and sequins.
Moose had already spent time on the road as a circus performer and tried to warn Derek of the perils...
"This is no life for you!" Moose pleaded. "Life in a traveling circus consists of nothing more than cold Pork 'n Beans and corn whiskey!"
Derek would not be swayed, because in fact, he quite enjoyed cold Pork 'n Beans eaten straight from the can. And one of his favorite past times was indeed guzzling $3 pints of corn whiskey.
After a long, somber embrace the two parted ways.
A single tear rolled down Moosez cheek as he watched the circus train chugging into the distance. Derek waving his satin handkerchief flowing so delicately in the warm summer breeze...
"Finally," Moose thought. "I'm free to be myself!"
He violently stripped away his breakaway track pants and sprinted his way down the street.
After about 50 ft. he stopped and hailed a taxi cab.

To be continued....

I'm surprised you're not a, ah....novelist, what with your lexicographic talents. Seriously, whatever you call your day job needs to take a backseat to your.....imaginative, shall we say?, writing style. It almost sounds like you're dipping into the well of personal experience. Waiting with bated breath for the next installment......

Perhaps they ran off together and hiding in a secret location in the deepest rainforests to create a two handled becker knife... Oh wait...getting confused with Beckerheads. I think they're off exploring the earth on a long quest to find what undiscovered metallic element can destroy a BK2.

They are out scouring the world's ocean floors for pieces of the meteorite that began the extinction of dinosaurs for use in a secret Becker project, the BK100.

Back