Where in the world are Moosez45 and DerekH?

I think they're most likely participating in the Tradewater Relocation Plan, not realizing no-one can hide from the all-seeing, all-knowing eye of the Tradewater.

Maybe they just ate a bunch of Taco Bell and have been battling food poisoning for the last 8 months.

I just heard they were spotted spooning in an IKEA in Pittsburgh.

By last report, they were seen eating burrito bowls at a Chipotle in Fort Worth, Texas. Man, they get around.

There were some really strange grunts, groans and other unearthly sounds at Beckerwest.
Some of them could have been from the various 'squatches and a few could have been the guy "selling Buicks" after meeting the Kraken but some were definitely different. Almost human but not quite.
It felt or at least smelled like Moose.

another sighting.

image7.jpg

Ah.....rangetime......

Call now for your Moosez45/Spartan Blades collab knife!!!!! With just your bank account number and last four of your social, this rare and wonderous knife can be yours!!!!!

Moose(maybe)

Ah.....rangetime......

Call now for your Moosez45/Spartan Blades collab knife!!!!! With just your bank account number and last four of your social, this rare and wonderous knife can be yours!!!!!

Moose(maybe)

I submitted my information, and three of my CC's were dinged for $1500 each. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see which Spartan knife shows up at my door. This opportunity is real, people! Get in now.

Back