Where is everyone?

Bobby Branton

Ok, things have gotten a lot better here at Branton knives. I will be changing the way I do things a bit and that should be good for my customers.
I am going to be taking a lot of irons out of the fire and will be promoting my new line of Red-Neck Knives knives as my primary business.
I will be offering my custom knives here on the forum and with a few select dealers.
I will not be taking any more orders with long delivery dates on my custom knives, but I will keep you informed on what I have in progress and can put your name down for one of those. The future is just to uncertain for me to forecast what will be going on in my life or yours.

I will continue to make my line of throwing knives, tactical folders and fixed blade knives and will try to include a few traditional folders. I will be building more collector grade knives to have available at shows.

I have some new equipment coming in next week and still need to do some major renovations to the shop this fall.

Since I will be doing a lot of new stuff this year, let me know what you want to see from me. I think you will like the new changes.

Bobby

Hay Bobby....Havent stopped by in awhile way too many things going on..... Your web site looks great and so does your new Red Neck line...
Hopfully you have your new equiptment now and things are falling into place. ..
All the Best
Mark

Back