Where is my refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my GSO 5.1 slightly more than a year ago and much as I wanted to like the knife, I find myself not liking the new handle contouring. I also don't really like the very aggressive jimping and the squarish and "sharp" pommel digging into my palm when chocking back for light chopping. That said I hardly carried my 5.1 out.

On 10th April, and after a couple of months deliberating over it, I decided to cancel all my existing order (4.1, 3.5, and 7/7) and wrote to S!K about it. Jordyn replied and told me that she will inform Ellie about it.

After a couple of days with no news of a refund being initiated, I wrote back again on 13th April to check on the status. No reply whatsoever.

On 17th April I wrote again to ask if I will ever get a reply and Jordyn told me that Ellie has been very busy in the workshop and hasn't come into office. Really? I didn't know that the workshop and the office are in two separate locations. Anyway, I told myself to wait on and be patient about it.

A few more days passed hitting the two weeks mark since I first wrote to S!K and I still haven't receive my refunds. So I wrote again on 24th April to voice my displeasure about myself finding it hard to believe that Ellie can be so busy she hasn't stepped into office at all for two weeks. In that I also asked for a specific date which I will receive the refunds. I said that it is not fair for them to be sitting on my refunds.

It is now 26th April. Jordyn hasn't replied and Ellie hasn't initiated a refund.

What is happening Survive! Knives??? Are you guys serious or are you lying? How hard seriously is it for you to issue me my refunds on all the knives which I have cancelled? I am 100% sure with smartphones you can always log into PayPal to initiate a refund from anywhere. Are you kidding me about Ellie needing to be in office to process the refunds?

I wouldn't have started this thread if I could PM Ellie directly to find out what exactly is going on, and I apologise to all the nice and helpful folks here if I appear to be destroying the peace and tranquility of this sub forum.

You guys have been great, but I just can't carry on being an S!K fan.

I don't blame you one bit sounds like people have been getting the runaround from this company for a looooooong time.

Last edited:
Sorry Andy, I have been in the shop QCing blades, building orders and shipping things out. I took some time this morning to be in the office to get caught up on the computer things. I actually just submitted that refund and then came over here to check in, since I haven't had the time to be on here in a while either.

Well, I have finally received my refund from S!K, whether it is because of this post or not I don't know, but I hope this ends here and do not wish any further discussion to happen in this thread.

I tried to close the thread but I'm not sure if I did it properly. Like I said, I haven't had time to be over here so I have no idea how the mod tools work...

Sorry Andy, I have been in the shop QCing blades, building orders and shipping things out. I took some time this morning to be in the office to get caught up on the computer things. I actually just submitted that refund and then came over here to check in, since I haven't had the time to be on here in a while either.
Oh Ellie, just saw your reply after I have posted above. I refreshed the screen but somehow your post did not appear. I am trying to close this thread but I don't know how. Thanks for doing what is necessary.

It says it is locked, but maybe because we haven't left the thread or had already commented it is allowing us to comment again. Or there is just a lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back