Where the heck are the real word pictures of the new SR1

Yeah!? The rumored April release of the sr1 is bothersome. I'm very impatient to have this knife in my hands. S35 VN happens to be a well balanced steel ,hopefully less prone to chip than s30v and close to being resilient like CTS xhp. I'm hoping this knife is as good as the recon 1.

Yeah!? The rumored April release of the sr1 is bothersome. I'm very impatient to have this knife in my hands. S35 VN happens to be a well balanced steel ,hopefully less prone to chip than s30v and close to being resilient like CTS xhp. I'm hoping this knife is as good as the recon 1.

My thoughts exactly. Been wanting a heavy duty NON COATED blade to kick my recons out the pocket for such a long time. The talwar came close but i really do prefer drop or clip points for carry and use. Been carrying the 4max a lot and loving it but the SR1 is like a 4max just a little more carry friendly in a variety of shorts/pants. Just release the dam thing already.

The 4 max was very intriguing, though I couldn't stomach spending 350 on a knife. 800 lb weight hang is insane. You could climb a damn tree with it. Way overpriced in my opinion..

Got my standard weekly update from knifecenter this morning. No change. Here's hoping for a May release! :thumbsup:

Ordered: 1
In Stock: 0
Part Number: CS62L
Description: Cold Steel 62L SR1 Folding Knife 4" S35VN Clip Point Blade, OD Green G10 Handles

Saw a post on FB that it was in stock at CS. it's sold out now but at 265usd? Ummm better to wait for the street price I think.

Saw a post on FB that it was in stock at CS. it's sold out now but at 265usd? Ummm better to wait for the street price I think.

I also saw a video on Demkos instagram of him handing it, awesome looking knife. But 265usd.......nah, i'll wait. It's showing around 149usd but awaiting stock in some online dealers.

Wow the knife looks so much better in the video than in those computer images that Cold Steel puts out. Im suddenly very interested in this blade..

Saw it on OSo grande for 150usd

So many people say to avoid osograndeknives like the plague....There are some pretty bad feedback stories here on BF. I was just about to click "add to cart" and now i've just changed my mind....lucky i decided to do a search here first. I think i'll wait for a dealer i can trust like knifeworks.

When it shows out of stock at coldsteel.com you can be pretty sure that it isn't available yet.
OSO doesn't show what is actually in stock. No reason to shop with them. Knifeoutlet is another to avoid. They drop ship. Poor customer service as well.

Google says oso grandes business office is permanently closed. I've got mine on pre order from knife center. Any feedback or comments about knife center?

Knifecenter is great. So are gpknives, bladehq, knifeworks, nationalknives and newgraham.

Back