Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been kicking around an idea in my head about doing some kinda chat for us Beckerhead types since Derek stopped hosting his. I'm thinking we could make one on that app kik for those of us who have not so smart phones. Whatcha guys think?

You could try making a Skype group. You can use web.skype.com on your PC without downloading anything, and you can use the app on your phone too.

Is that really a clich sighting? Good to see a lot of you are still hanging out here.

Congrats on the move to FL, Worldwood! Not sure how long it's been, but I know it was the goal for a long time.

In on 1!

Is that really a clich sighting? Good to see a lot of you are still hanging out here.

Congrats on the move to FL, Worldwood! Not sure how long it's been, but I know it was the goal for a long time.

Thanks brother!!

Nice to see you around as well! Been a bit!

Last edited:
I just got my first BK5. It showed up the day after the first time clich stopped by. Coincidence? I dont think so. First time I picked it up I heard music. I am going through a lot of computer paper. Sliiiiice!

I have a bad chest cold and cant go outside to play. Had to use a nebulizer today. So this pack of computer paper is not going to be around long.

Sorry to hear you're feeling like crap B. Congrats on your 5! they sure are a slicey beast! After that paper, head to the kitchen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back