Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas, means alot.

Starting to feel sore a bit. I'm going to go outside for a smoke and then lay my ass down.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Wasn't the pic they chopped on also the James Beario pic?

WAIT>> WHUT?

If you mean the various silly JT in a bear hat pics... that actually happened. And it will likely happen again. I like my bear hat! Rawr. :p

Matter of fact, last time I was at Ethan's, a very kind person reminded me gently... "Dude, don't forget yer RAWR! hat. It's over there..."

I havent even made the first payment on it yet :rolleyes:

That's WAY better than almost making the LAST payment on it and getting it wrecked,,,

Sorry man, that's not very funny. I hope it works out OK.

WW, I think you should re-think that truck mod. It really doesn't do the truck justice, unless you're going for an Eastern Apalachicola Roadside Art sorta vibe.
All kidding aside, I am happy to hear you are basically OK. And you thought Philly was dangerous....

Aikiguy, that FF looks gorgeous. Glad you're gonna use it though...

As for the TSA incident, thanks everyone for your insights. Probably Logan is the worst as far as that stuff goes because the 9/11 cretins flew outta there - so they are still trying to prove themselves, I guess. Work will reimburse me for a new one, anyway - at least that's what they said. As for how work gets done there, I did find that out. It has to be done at night, State Police detail has to be there, all the tool bags have inventory/manifestos and can be challenged by anyone with security status - meaning you have to open your bag and inventory the contents on the spot. Anything missing means you may go to jail. Good reason NOT to lose tools. Luckily, I will NOT be doing the work there....and probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. Should have been my manager, but he was out when the job was booked, so....doesn't matter - I won't be going back. Hopefully I won't even be working in Mass in a few weeks, I'm interviewing with the NH office of my company for a position they have open. It would be nice to put whatever the hell blade I feel like in my pocket or on my belt and know I have the legal right to have it on my person, period.

Gah, WW...glad ur ok...
Ugh...that waz quite an ordeal to find that one. Hope it all works out in ur favor.

I am done with today...

kids at school filled the back of my truck with sheep's wool, and I can't hose it out because there's a camper shell and wood on the inside, and I shattered my supposedly drop proof phone tonight, and even though I pay for insurance every month Its still going to cost me $150 to file a claim

I am done with today...

kids at school filled the back of my truck with sheep's wool, and I can't hose it out because there's a camper shell and wood on the inside, and I shattered my supposedly drop proof phone tonight, and even though I pay for insurance every month Its still going to cost me $150 to file a claim

Aside from the sheep's wool thing, sounds like your training for actual adulthood is on schedule. Sorry.

Hope everyone is ok, WW! That grill is pretty sick, though. It's a shame to see that truck trashed like that.

I've been watching too many westerns. Haven't even shot the Pietta 1873 I just got and I'm already shopping around for a 1860's pattern cartridge conversion replica. I also need a S&W model 3.

Oh man WW...glad you're OK.
Good call on the gap insurance bud!
Bummer about the truck though...

Thanks fellas!

I'll be redoing the grille. Weather this is totaled or not, I'll get another 16 Tacoma. Love this truck.

The guy that made the grille wants the crashed one back to evaluate and show how well his product held up to a collision, says he'll give me a great discount on a new one in trade. So that's a plus.

NATE! I almost sent you a begging email a few days ago to make me some decals but didn't want to hit you up out the blue asking for a favor..... Again. Lol

So I had bed side decals done up for the truck... Says Tacoma molon labe edition (all cool like) looks badass, goes with the theme.... My wife said people will be googling it thinking its really a truck edition made by Toyota lol.

Agreed to the final proof yesterday before the wreck. Today my mud flaps and bed mat get delivered... Custom fishing pole brackets come next week and also custom led light bar brackets for the lower grille... wife just ordered custom seat covers, my birthday present, they'll take 4 weeks to make though so hopefully things are worked out around then....

So yea... I'm stuck with a Tacoma even if I didn't wanna be LMAO

Thanks fellas!

I'll be redoing the grille. Weather this is totaled or not, I'll get another 16 Tacoma. Love this truck.

The guy that made the grille wants the crashed one back to evaluate and show how well his product held up to a collision, says he'll give me a great discount on a new one in trade. So that's a plus.

NATE! I almost sent you a begging email a few days ago to make me some decals but didn't want to hit you up out the blue asking for a favor..... Again. Lol

So I had bed side decals done up for the truck... Says Tacoma molon labe edition (all cool like) looks badass, goes with the theme.... My wife said people will be googling it thinking its really a truck edition made by Toyota lol.

Agreed to the final proof yesterday before the wreck. Today my mud flaps and bed mat get delivered... Custom fishing pole brackets come next week and also custom led light bar brackets for the lower grille... wife just ordered custom seat covers, my birthday present, they'll take 4 weeks to make though so hopefully things are worked out around then....

So yea... I'm stuck with a Tacoma even if I didn't wanna be LMAO

Get a 4x4 this time lol

So, yeah...this happened...

Mine

My daughters

How can ya not like this place!?

Ya gotta be shittin' me!
Pun intended...

Supplied plunger in metal bucket...check...

Multiple TV's in the pisser...

Mmmm, bacon...

Waiting...

This just won't do...
They did bring another Knife with the main dish but it wasn't worth noting...

Then my phone died so...this again!

Dang WW, glad you are and that you got the gap insurance.

Slice, looks like a great night and great pics. I'll look for a write up about First Production Run 17's vs crab claws. I'm betting that's a review that hasn't been done before.

Yeah WW, if you can swing it definitely get a 4x4 this time around. I find you don't need it a whole lot but at the same time it's stupid easy to get stuck in a 2wd when a 4x4 could drive out like it was nothing. Tires are also a huge part of it and a limited slip or locking diff(s) make an amazing difference also. Seriously, you would be pretty surprised at what a bone stock 4x4 with a factory limited slip rear diff can do.

You should get this:
[youtube]GcqyZf_u6tE[/youtube]

I have had better days....

24938051866_e3e2f13a4d_c.jpg

Worldwood, I'm glad you're okay man! I hope you're not hurting too much today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back