Where the snark is the snark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke gone up for Neko's nuts.

Haha, he is doing a bit better today. Got him neutered, with IV anesthesia and cold laser, microchpped, and shots updated... But he took it like a pro!

Going to the dealership to look at trucks.... Now!

My last TJ went about 50k miles before the undercarriage refused to go above 45mph safely, despite several thousand bucks in service. Who cares about the engine...
I know, I'm a Jeep Grinch.

I'm sure it had a lot of work over the years, but my cousin's Forester went over 2 Light Seconds before she finally decommissioned it.
Not that I want one.

I'm sure it had a lot of work over the years, but my cousin's Forester went over 2 Light Seconds before she finally decommissioned it.
Not that I want one.

Best nerdy unit of measure reference of the day! Brought a smile to my geeky face. [emoji3]

My new truck!

25069893246_71dd6d3f2d_c.jpg

Ehh, jeeps, always loved my old Cherokees the best. I had a yj and a tj. Tj only had 80k on it and it was the biggest piece of shit I ever owned. Never did shift right without gear grind, rode like crap, the front brakes would stick, absolutely no power and terrible gas mileage dispite being a 6 banger. Best thing I did was sell it, it did hold its resale value well.

Foolin around in the shop today trying to get caught up on my sheaths. Made a pretty killer set of M18 pants.

Todd for the love of Pete, your sheaths look like your a profesional sheath maker. That ones fierce.
Bighoss, My sport body Jeep has the 4.0 straight 6 and its a great engine. Mine has the Asian Warner transmission too I think, Whichever one was the better one, because I had my mechanic check it out before I bought it. I could probably trick mine out for woods bumming, but for the money I would spend on it I am almost thinking just buy something new and make payments again. Its tough though because my Jeep and my wifes Hyundai are both paid off. REALLY want her next car to be an Outback or Forrester. Mine well I have kinda been desperately wanting a jacked Tacoma like ever since they came out ..lol.

Just put this guy up on the Exchange if anybody's been after one....

Man, I'm freakin' stoked. Can't tell you why, but I'm freakin' stoked.

My first Fiddleback knife came in the mail today, resisted for a while but this one caught more than just my eye and I had to have it. I can see why they are so popular, wow the tolerances are just as tight as I remember, a perfect specimen. Maroon micarta Bushfinger in O1 with tapered tang, lightly used.

zwLcyKR.jpg

Hhywrb6.jpg

That's gorgeous. Though I'm not sure you're allowed to post knife related stuff here in the Jeeps & Firearms thread.

My new truck!

25069893246_71dd6d3f2d_c.jpg

That's also pretty sweet. Were you able to salvage your grill off the "old" truck and will it fit on this one?

Is it a secret...or are you just stoked in general?

Not really. I did some work for someone is all. I was recommended for it.

Ughhh...
I've been working straight nights for the last few weeks.
Don't know if I'm coming or going. Never sure if it's yesterday, today, or tomorrow...lol
I've finally got a night off. Feels good:D
I think I'll enjoy some cold Rainier beer tonight.

Not really. I did some work for someone is all. I was recommended for it.

Nice! I'm stoked for you!

That's gorgeous. Though I'm not sure you're allowed to post knife related stuff here in the Jeeps & Firearms thread.

That made me laugh.
I've always enjoyed Fiddlebacks. They are all comfortable and really nice looking. The Bushfinger has always been one my favorites too. :thumbup:

Thanks fellas!! Much nicer truck really. This one cost a little more too though. Still not 4X4, but now i dont need to buy rims and tires, and this one came with the tow package, GPS, and all that.

The grill from the old truck is "broken" ...well the grill itself is fine, but the tabs on the bezel that hold it in place are broke.

Ill be having a new grille made for this one. Same exact thing except the spartan will be painted grey metallic this time to match this paint instead of the silver metallic.

The guy that made the grille is giving me a good discount on the new one to send him the first one back. He wants to check it out and use it to show people how well his products hold up. Saves me a bit of money so im happy with that!

Nice color choice in the new Taco WW. I'm kinda partial to that color.

My Tundra the day I bought it.

Our Camry is the same color too.

I've been looking out for a good used mid 90s Cherokee. It would make a great ice fishing and general fun vehicle.

That was fast Woody. Congrats on the new wheels.

Wow that sheath looks amazballs Todd. You weren't kidding when you said you upped your sheath game.

AC, been ice fishing lately? You've usually posted a few pics by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back