Where them Large Regulars at???

Looking to find a large Regular, BG42 (preferably) or S30V...beggars can't be choosers. Been on the hunt everywhere, so why not here. Whether there are any looking to be re-homed or not, love to see your Large Regulars to keep the dream alive!

Large regulars have been collected for some time now and BG-42 are a small segment of that population. All these years CRK has been ramping up production, so earlier years not as many knives were made.
Judging by your original post, you haven't been looking that long. It will take patience to land one at a reasonable price. They are not going to come up much. Even S30V and Claasic MM's are fairly rare these days.

Post a WTB or ISO post here on the Want to Buy Forum and also join the Facebooke Chris Reeve BST (Buy/Sell/Trade) and Chris Reeve The Exchange groups. You can post WTB/ISO posts there as well. They are out there but you need to knock on some doors many times. I have found several regulars by just asking people if they would sell and posting WTB/ISO threads.

BG42 is going to be a harder find. They have become pretty collectible. S30V versions tends to come up a lot more often.

I bought this at the 2004 Blade Show. The dealer didn't know if it was BG-42, so we took it over to the Chris Reeve booth. Chris said it was BG-42, so I bought it. No papers or box, but it still had the factory edge. I reshaped the point from drop to clip and anodized the handle. It still has the factory edge.image.jpeg

The Large Regular Sebenza. The finest folding knife ever designed in my opinion. The blade shape is perfection with handle ergonomics to match.

My very first sebenza was a large regular in BG-42. Still have it also.

This is why you don’t see them for sale often.

Back