Where to buy certain models? And why no custom shop?

I'm not sure this is the right section for this, but maybe Swissbianco knows the answer, if not would moderators please move to where it should go.

Recently my car was burglarized and one of the things stolen was my favorite cigar cutter. I was already thinking about getting a swiss army with the cigar scissors. Looks like it is Wenger that makes it. They have a few models, 16630, 16684, 16881 (on wenger site shows evo grip).

I'd love the porche design one, but it's pricey. I'd settle for the 16881 with evo handle. I can find them online, I just wondered if there was a recommended place for them.

my other question is inspired by the rosewood handled swiss champ (victorinox), it's gorgoeous, but more than I would carry (I have a couple swiss champ but they're too bulky for my pocket). I think they'd do great with a custom shop like Buck has where you can order with individual options. I'd love to get rosewood grips on a different model.

Thanks.

Red

the question regarding an custom shop for sak shows up many times.

to answer, there isent any. by all the x different models that are factory made the selection is huge. and eaven if there would be an custom shop, some limitations would be still.

the most custom sak with support from the manufacturers, warranty etc is sure swissbianco and im glad we can do it that way, for all of us.

hope that answer your question.

I don't see a store on your website, do you sell the models above? (I saw some of your customs on here, awesome, the damascus ones are especially appealing).

thanks

Red

no i dont sell standart sak usually, only what is in my newsletter, link is on my website.

im to busy make my stuff happens to sell standart sak :D

Back