1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Where to buy scales?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by jazzz, May 25, 2019.

1. jazzz

jazzz

Feb 1, 2009
    where does a person buy replacement scales for Swiss Army knives? Not custom ones, but actual Victorinox ones - all colors and with holes for pins and pens.

2. kwick72

kwick72 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2013
    I picked up a kit off of eBay just search for victorinox plus scales. It came with everything, scales, straight pin, writing pen, tweezers, toothpick and eyeglass screwdriver. Cost me $15 shipped from Europe took about 2 weeks to get here. Turned my climber into a climber plus.

3. Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Fleabay and Swiss Bianco

4. jazzz

jazzz

Feb 1, 2009