Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

thurin

Wanderer
Since Fiddleback Forge doesn't sell sheaths with their knives, the question about where to find sheaths comes up every so often.

Here's an unofficial listing of Custom Makers and Production sheaths for your new Fiddleback.

Custom Makers

The following custom leather makers frequent the Fiddleback Forum. Some take orders, while others post their work in for sale threads. The username in parenthesis is a link the the maker's Blade Forum profile page where you can send them a PM or email and check their signature lines for links to websites, facebook, etc.

Be sure and see the following thread for examples of their work: Show off your Fiddlebacks and Leather

RLO Custom Leather (Rick Lowe)
email: ruger315@charter.net
facebook: RLO Custom Leather

HJE Leather (wildmanh)
email: wildmanh@yahoo.com
facebook: HJE Leather

Condos Leather (knifeleather)
email: CondosLeather@yahoo dot com
instagram: @CondosLeather

Diomedes Industries (Talfuchre)
email: diomedesindustries@gmail.com
instagram: @diomedes_industries
facebook: www.facebook.com/diomedesindustries
etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/diomedesindustries

Production Sheaths

The following companies sell production sheaths that are known to fit Fiddlebacks.

KnivesShipFree (knivesshipfree.com)

The KSF South Pacific sheath should fit most of the 4" (Bushfinger, Bushcrafter, Kephart, Sneaky Pete, ...) models and probably those that are a little larger like the Bear Paw, Hunter, etc.

Last edited:
Feel free to add suggestions and I'll update the OP.

Also, if you know of which of the standard Bark River Bushcraft Sheaths and KSF Pocket Sheaths fit which Fiddlebacks, I'd like to include that information as well.

Feel free to add suggestions and I'll update the OP.

Also, if you know of which of the standard Bark River Bushcraft Sheaths and KSF Pocket Sheaths fit which Fiddlebacks, I'd like to include that information as well.

You might PM/ask 'okbohn' on here, owner of KSF.

+1 for sticky; great thread Nathan. I can personally vouch for the work of each of the aforementioned leather benders, and would recommend that anyone interested in obtaining some quality custom leather for their fiddleback family knife, do a quick search to see all of the different styles available!

Good idea for a thread Nathan! My only suggestion would be to add a link to the "Show off your Fiddlebacks & Leather” thread so that folks can jump right to that to see some pictures of completed work.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1126544-Show-off-your-Fiddlebacks-and-Leather

It might be nice also for each of the aforementioned sheath makers to respond here with their preferred contact options (i.e. PM, e-mail, website, etc.) to make it easy for people to contact them.

Thanks,

Phil

Great suggestions guys.

Phil, the link is in the OP but I'll make it easier to see.

Great idea for a thread. I would be interested in a conversion list for the BRK&T sheaths when you get a chance. Thanks for your time in compiling all the sheath builders.

Thanks for the info Rick.

If anyone else would like me to add their info to the OP just let me know.

I got some info from Derrick that the KSF South Pacific sheath should fit quite a few models. He and Jason are going to get back to me with more specifics.

Thanks brother. I haven't been marketing because of health issues, but I hope to be on my feet soon. The Fiddleback crowd is a super high quality grade of enthusiast!

It's good to see you Anthony! Let me know when you'd like to be added.

Thanks brother. I haven't been marketing because of health issues, but I hope to be on my feet soon. The Fiddleback crowd is a super high quality grade of enthusiast!

Hope you get to feeling better quickly. I've been down a lot this year with medical issues to, so I feel for you. Good luck!

It's good to see you Anthony! Let me know when you'd like to be added.
Thanks bud, I'll let ya know. I have a number of unfinished pouch sheaths for 4" Fiddlebacks and plan to finish them when I can.
Hope you get to feeling better quickly. I've been down a lot this year with medical issues to, so I feel for you. Good luck!
Sorry to hear about your health issues! I'll send prayers your way.

Back