Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

Does anyone know if any of the recommended sheath makers has the Shaman pattern?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if any of the recommended sheath makers has the Shaman pattern?

Thanks!

Phillip, I'd be happy offer up my newly acquired Osage shaman to be sent to Jason instead of my address for a pattern mock up to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phillip, I'd be happy offer up my newly acquired Osage shaman to be sent to Jason instead of my address for a pattern mock up to be made.

Doesn't the RIP Earl from Diomedes fit a Shaman?

I just emailed Robert to see if he knows for sure.

Douglas,
If I don't have a resolution by Tuesday, I may take you up on that.

Thanks,
Philiip

Phillip, I'd be happy offer up my newly acquired shaman to be sent to Jason....

Douglas,
If I don't have a resolution by Tuesday, I may take you up on that.

Shows up at Jason's door:

b6708c211a59785a0fedeaf332435816.jpg

~ P.

There's something about this that I wouldn't mind showing up at my front door. Wait, did I just admit to that? Hmm, someone take my temperature!

I'd let her in....but then my basal temperature is higher then most. 99.2*

Last edited:
Shaman definitely fits in the Diomedes APS RIP Earl. It's what Andy carries his in.
70e144dff669eec8d79778fe97d6d2cc.jpg

The idea of Jason wrapping the creepy/hot Shaman lady in leather is something I'm going to avoid thinking about. [emoji15]

On another note,

I'll have to check the Neckmuk, but based on its similarities in size to the Runt...the Diomedes APS Gent and APS Lil' Reaper should both work.

- Robert

Shaman definitely fits in the Diomedes APS RIP Earl. It's what Andy carries his in.
70e144dff669eec8d79778fe97d6d2cc.jpg

The idea of Jason wrapping the creepy/hot Shaman lady in leather is something I'm going to avoid thinking about. [emoji15]

On another note,

I'll have to check the Neckmuk, but based on its similarities in size to the Runt...the Diomedes APS Gent and APS Lil' Reaper should both work.

- Robert

Thanks!

While you all discuss the shaman... how about the chief? Any ideas for a leather or kydex sheath?

Thanks

Chris D.:D

While you all discuss the shaman... how about the chief? Any ideas for a leather or kydex sheath?

Thanks

Chris D.:D

We could get with Jason at Diomedes to make a coffin shaped XCarry model for it. We would need to send him one to model though. - Robert

I should ask, is anyone making sheaths for the F2? Mushroom season is coming up and I could really use a sheath for this guy.

Back