Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

I've looked through many, many pictures of sheaths and haven't found one exactly like what I'm looking for. Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I bought this knife a while ago and it has been with me on every outing since, mainly because of the knive, but partly because of the sheath. It is a Bushcrafter Sr.

t2V2sOt.jpg

I currently have 2 other Fiddleback knives that have leather sheaths that I'm not fond of, and would like both of them to have sheaths like the one in the picture. Does anyone know a maker that could make these, or possibly who made the one I have? The sheath is kydex with a leather back/beltloop, and a tension adjuster. Thanks.

That's an L.T. Wright sheath, here's a pic I found via google. You could try contacting them to see if you can send your other Fiddlebacks in for similar sheaths. The sliding tensioner was a dead giveaway and awesome feature, I know they had it patented when they were operating as Blind Horse Knives
IMG_7437-e1540412251872.jpg

Looking for a plain simple leather sheath for a Pocket Kephart.
I'd Recommend Rick Lowe - fantastic and FAST work... I bought a KE bushie last fiddleback friday... and ordered a sheath from him right after... he built it and got it shipped (without any special request) and it came the same day (friday) that the ke bushi did... and that's not the first time that's happened :)

Ordered from RLO for the first time on Saturday, and got a tracking number today (Tuesday). Fast is an understatement. I'm amazed with the turnaround, and based on all I've seen here, should be just as amazed with the sheath when it arrives.

Looking for a taco style leather sheath for a Leuku not many if any at all I could find available to purchase right now... looks like diomedes, joufuu, rick lowe are the usual suspects to get one from? anything else you like and recommend me to look at?

that is a nice one: I bet it smells gorgeous!

going to see if the outpost folks won't help me get something made for the WP :)

edit: the Diomedes Industries APS 448 arrived today for my skinny little 1/16 runt.

perfect fit as expected, but looks a lot nicer than I had imagined.

someday I'll share some pictures

and now I patiently count the days until the WP and it's sheath arrive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well I'm kinda bummed... noticed Rick had taken the fiddleback section down on his site - I contacted him and sounds like he's retiring from making sheaths... Bummer for us but wish him all the best working on his rifle accessories!

cannot recommend joufuu @bonafide enough. Talked to him Thursday, today I got my sheath at my door.

119949020_10159335264024523_6696797631470178477_n.jpg

119933369_10159335264069523_4340842164833478132_n.jpg

+1. I sent him an email asking about one his sheaths that someone else had but that wasn’t listed on his site - a sheath that could be worn horizontally or vertically for my BC Jr. He had it made, shipped and at my door what must have been less than a week later. Very happy with the service and quality.

Back