Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

I am looking for a leather sheath maker to make a sheath for my production Hiking Buddy. I would really prefer not to have to ship the knife. I am looking for a sheath that is slim and trim like the stock sheath, but one that lets the knife sit deeper in the sheath and a higher belt loop.

Thanks

I am looking for a leather sheath maker to make a sheath for my production Hiking Buddy. I would really prefer not to have to ship the knife. I am looking for a sheath that is slim and trim like the stock sheath, but one that lets the knife sit deeper in the sheath and a higher belt loop.

Thanks
I left you a message on your profile page

I left you a message on your profile page

I may need a sheath for my F2, and don't really want to ship it.

Could you help me find one that doesn't require shipping the knife, an alternative to ordering a brand new one from Fiddlback Outpost?

takk!

Thanks

L.T. Wright sells JRE Sheaths for less than JRE sells them. I have the J model for my Hiking Buddy that fits great for $30 (dangler) and $35 (hip). https://ltwrightknives.com/leather-sheath.html

unfortunately still needing a sheath for my usefully gorgeous F2

I discovered that my not-so-hot Buck 212 sheath, which I will never use with it's intended knife, almost fits the F2.

for my tactical belly, a dangler attachment from Fiddleback Outpost places the package at the perfect angle to my hips.

given how unfortunate the sheath is, here is carries so exceptionally well, it's making me start doubting what's real...

ANYWHO, for this blade, a small pocket sheath with clip would provide invaluable utility - at least to begin with ;)

one of the best Chanukah presents ever :thumbsup: thank you to the generous, considerate person from whom t'was, well, presented :)

I believe I should just get someone to make me one, but another part wishes someone had an F2 sheath just laying burning a hole in your drawer and was willing to let her go o_O

it's as if it is such that I repeatedly, reliably come to this barrier whence I'm reminded one cannot wish their problems away

that won't stop me from wishing for a pocket clip sheath for my F2 from someone these here parts of les interwebs :oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Picked up a Fiddleback Forge "The Garrison" Crossdraw Sheath from Patriot Leather for my Bushfinger.

LnmNCgq.jpg

Its been a while since I purchased a sheath for a Fiddleback - it was just JouFuu back then.

Is there anyone that makes sheaths for some of the more common / old styles that shipping the knife away isn't required?

Thanks for your time.

Its been a while since I purchased a sheath for a Fiddleback - it was just JouFuu back then.

Is there anyone that makes sheaths for some of the more common / old styles that shipping the knife away isn't required?

Thanks for your time.
When you click on a specific sheath, it will list all the models it fits. Jason makes an awesome leather sheath!

Back