Where's Ban?

PA Trout

Platinum Member
Hello!

I'm trying to get ahold of Ban, has anyone heard from him lately?

He's on instagram too. Haven't seen him around the forums in a loooong time.

No Instagram and Snapchat are the new fangled things the younger generation are using. Will Ban still reply to orders for knives from his website I wonder. He makes some nice pikal knives that's for sure.

I always wondered though can his sheaths hold his pikal knives inverted in the belt like the clinch pick sheath does?

No Instagram and Snapchat are the new fangled things the younger generation are using. Will Ban still reply to orders for knives from his website I wonder. He makes some nice pikal knives that's for sure.

I always wondered though can his sheaths hold his pikal knives inverted in the belt like the clinch pick sheath does?

I still respond to emails via contact page on my website. Yes, most all the smaller pikals are designed to be carried similar to the Clinch Pick.

I'm not sure where Ban is at this time. I mailed him two of his own very excellent knives to sharpen and possibly place liners on over NINE months ago. Since then I've received empty promises from him but have not yet received my knives. I intend to pay shipping each way and have asked if he would simply send them back without any work but, alas, no answer. I'm afraid they're gone. I keep checking this forum and EBay from time to time to see if he puts them up for sale. Live and learn I guess; one could call me stupid sharp too. Richard Wingert M.D.

Back