Where's Ethan? Official sightings thread!

I asked about him being MIA awhile back. Someone responded, I think 1066vik 1066vik , that he couldn't get a very good signal where he now resides.

I thought he had already moved to Montana some time ago.

I helped him pack up Half Moon Ridge av few weeks ago. The new owners took ownership October 10th . :( He has moved to a really nice cabin at his friend's large ranch in western Montana. He is doing great and from the pictures I have seen, he is living the dream most of us have.

I helped him pack up Half Moon Ridge av few weeks ago. The new owners took ownership October 10th . :( He has moved to a really nice cabin at his friend's large ranch in western Montana. He is doing great and from the pictures I have seen, he is living the dream most of us have.

That's really Good News!!!

That has the ring of truth to.
This thread is about lies and dirty secrets, rumor & innuendo. No place for truth here.
I started this thread because it's been dull around these parts. having seen this movie before, I gotsta keep myself entertained.

Amazing news. It will be harder for us to visit him at his new location, but we're glad to hear that he is enjoying his new place.

The only thing that will happen is that Ethan will stuff Martin Sheen with amazing food until he's to fat to care or come back... :D

Back