Where's it at !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod
There used to be a thing on the DPx website (i think) that showed the design features of the HEST fixed blade and for the life of me i can't find it now.
Has it been removed or am i just in idiot mode and not looking in the right place :confused:

There used to be a thing on the DPx website (i think) that showed the design features of the HEST fixed blade and for the life of me i can't find it now.
Has it been removed or am i just in idiot mode and not looking in the right place :confused:

When you become a platinum member here, you lose some priviledges on the DPx site. :(

I think the page you were looking for got replaced for the time being.
Most likely to avoid any misconceptions regarding links for pre-orders.

It showed some of the up and coming DPx Gear products. Before it got taken down lots of pics got posted around here in a couple threads.

LMAO , thanks alot Harp, glad you could help me out :D

We put up a quickie SHOT show site with some sneak peeks and are working on the main one. Ya gotta be quick in this business!

I have two and have taken a BUNCH of pics, which design features are you interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back