Where's Tactical knives

it's gone. not sure why. maybe slow moving products? maybe production room is needed for other lines? maybe buck decided name of section didnt fit with their models? not sure.........

Good riddance, don't need no " tactical " knife to open boxes and slice cheese on my lunch break :D

Now did the stop making the knives found in that section or just move them realizing " tactical knives " was an unnecessary category.

Last edited:
Wild Bill and Babe from Easy Company.
wild-bill-and-babe-426x640.jpg

They served when we had the right idea,
Their combat knives were all bout purpose and not about looking cool,

Sure there's nothing wrong with them but most are really just made so people can buy one and feel like a badass :D

I came across that picture and thought it was cool as can be. I dont care for gas station tactical knives. But I do like well thought out knives that fit the bill.

Cool pic Mike.
I don't want to sound like an idiot but who are those two great men?

I just got a message back from them apparently Google has been flagging them so they temporarily removed them from the website. They'll be back soon
that makes sense. thanks for update, Sir.

I came across that picture and thought it was cool as can be. I dont care for gas station tactical knives. But I do like well thought out knives that fit the bill.
Am I missing something? I don’t see a knife in that picture.

I'm sorry for going off topic :
One of my favorite things about our hunting trips are getting to sit around with the old timers and getting to listen to their stories.

Veterans, lumberjacks, well-drillers, farmers..... Salt of the earth types.

Many of them are gone now..... But we still talk about 'em!
Mike's pic brought back some memories of some lost friends.
RIP.

Back