Which 2015 Cold Steel offerings are on your "to buy" list?

I'll be purchasing the:
- Tiger Claw, plain edge
- Swift I
- Stephen Seagal Ten Shin

and looking for deals on the older models.

The Warhawk and the Urban Edge serrated are available on Knifecenter now. I ordered the Urban Edge, primarily for the novelty of having a full serrated push dagger, rather than any real need.

Well yesterday I received my first ever cold steel folder. I have plenty of their machetes and a bushman bowie. this is my first CS folder it is a 3" tanto folder. I really like the knife and took it to work today and used it a lot opening boxes, cutting open packages, cutting plastic and used it to cut up my food for lunch. The knife worked well and was razor sharp out of the box. I hear that many do not like that dull blue gray finish, but I really like it. The knife has nice lines. The handle is slightly short for my hand but is still comfortable to use. I did not have to apply much pressure so the scales did not hurt my hands at all. My pocket clip was tight and I can see how some say that the scales could lead to pocket wear when using the pocket clip. For me the knife is too new and to few usage to make that claim as of yet. The only major grip that I have with this knife is the lock. The lock is totally solid and the knife has not one bit of slack either side to side or up and down. There is no movement was soever. While this is great the lock is so hard to depress to the the blade to disengage it sometimes hurts your fingers to depress it. The lock feels gritty and closing the blade cannot be done with one hand. However I still like the knife and believe the lock to be strong and that this knife will serve me well as an edc. Overall for the price I am happy but wish that this lock was easier to disengage. The only other folder I have in this size is I am not even sure the name it was one designed by byrd, out of the spyderco line with the stainless steel scales. The voyager is way better for a very similar price. I give this knife a 3.5 out of 5.

I have a Recon 1 XHP Clip, Recon 1 XHP tanto, Ti-Lite 4" XHP, and Code 4 spear point on the way. I'm looking forward to the Finn and Swift I coming out too. Oh, and the Recon 1 XHP spear point also.

Just ordered a CS Kobun. Typically prefer medium to larger OKC & Condor offerings, but this has been on my radar for a while and decided it would be the perfect mid-size, light weight, tactical fixed blade for my budget. Good steel, good sheath, & the reviews are stellar.

Just purchased my first cold steel folder, the counter point 1. My next one will be the code 4 in tanto configuration.

The Kobun is a cool little fixed blade. It's super lightweight. More than I expected. I got mine used through a trade, so I ended up making a kydex sheath for it. Didn't turn or exactly how I wanted, but t works.

4-Max! 4-Max! 4-Max!

And the Ultimate Hunter looks very nice too. I'm hoping to see a video review of one soon.

My list is evolving. I just ordered an American Lawman. Recon 1 was on, but is now off. Master Hunter in 3V is on. Finn Wolf is off due to strange hybrid Scandi grind.

I love the looks for the 4MAX, clip point recon 1 CTS-XHP, american lawman CTS-XHP, and im really eyeballing the battle shades.

Definitely the 4max and the code 4. So far I've gotten the code 4 clip point, large voyager clip point, and I briefly had the American lawman. I can't wait for the 4 max though. That knife looks like a monster. I only hope they make another model similar to it but in a size more like the American lawman.

Long Agassi (spelling?) spear (ok, maybe two, and two of the short model)
4 foot "professional" blowgun (to augment my 5 footer)
Standard Bushman (want a second one)
Two Handed "Heavy" Machete
Canadian Belt Knife
Another two or four Torpedo throwing sticks
Possibly a boomerang.

Long Agassi (spelling?) spear (ok, maybe two, and two of the short model)
4 foot "professional" blowgun (to augment my 5 footer)
Standard Bushman (want a second one)
Two Handed "Heavy" Machete
Canadian Belt Knife
Another two or four Torpedo throwing sticks
Possibly a boomerang.

Lol, none of those are 2015 offerings. This thread was actually asking what new, 2015 releases were you interested in, not what Cold Steel stuff you want in general...

I already got the Hold Out 2 XHP.
I'm interested in the 4Max, the Large Espada G-10 XHP (if the G-10 texture is smoother), the Tai Pan 3V and the Magnum Warcraft (if it's ever released).

Just ordered the full serrated XL Voyager clip point and tanto models, along with the Shanghai Warrior, so I can cross those off my list.

Lol, none of those are 2015 offerings. This thread was actually asking what new, 2015 releases were you interested in, not what Cold Steel stuff you want in general...

My bad. I thought it was asking what was going to be bought this year.
I'll go back under my rock now.

Back