Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Mini Bugout yesterday and Mini Ritter today.

I thought that once I'd got scales for the mini Bugout and replaced the silly orange stand-offs and thumb stud that it would replace the mini Ritter in my rotation. Its not doing that - the mini Bugout might have thinner blade stock and is a less tactical looking knife for city carry but the mini Ritter feels better in hand when actually cutting stuff. I suspect that a stock mini Bugout is a better cutting option (if you can live with or fix the colour schemes) than a stock sabre grind mini Grip but the discontinued Ritter may give it a run for its money.

I thought that once I'd got scales for the mini Bugout and replaced the silly orange stand-offs and thumb stud that it would replace the mini Ritter in my rotation. Its not doing that - the mini Bugout might have thinner blade stock and is a less tactical looking knife for city carry but the mini Ritter feels better in hand when actually cutting stuff. I suspect that a stock mini Bugout is a better cutting option (if you can live with or fix the colour schemes) than a stock sabre grind mini Grip but the discontinued Ritter may give it a run for its money.
I have not handled the mini Bugout yet. But, love the full size:)

A very beautiful set. Mini Ritter and mini grip fave full liners. IMHO, it makes a big difference.

These BHQ Exclusives all weekend :thumbsup:
D3FvaKg.jpg

Mini Dejavoo today ... its been pretty much rumbled out of my rotation by my Bugouts but its good to carry it occasionally.
Even though the notion of changing scales on my Bugout seems rather pointless to me, those scales on your Bugout are the nicest I have seen. I really like the different shape they have over the bog standard 535 scales. If I was ever tempted and had the extra $125 or so, I likely would take the plunge.

Back