Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Wasatch11253, I’m sorry if I just overlooked it, but what pocket clip do you have on the Freek?

I'll answer.

Chinese Dong clip.

s-l500.jpg

Two new ones in the mail today and one more set to be delivered in the next hour (535-3 Carbon Fiber/S90V Bugout).

Decisions, decisions!

A Mini Griptilian featuring an Acid Washed, tumbled, M4 blade with green canvas Micarta handles and titanium hardware...

KJlnY2R.jpg

UsnjXBW.jpg

kdQln7l.jpg

Or the new 945BK-1 Mini Osborne! :D

db89uFc.jpg

uanACWx.jpg

7BmbBtP.jpg

A late arrival in the mail today. :D

The grind is poor, which I've unfortunately come to expect from Benchmade (although the grind on the M4 Mini Griptillian from the custom shop was just about perfect). It really doesn't bother me though as I prefer to put my own edge on knives anyways. If something on a knife is going to be a little wonky, I'd prefer it to be the grind. Every other aspect of the knife is absolutely awesome. Like really awesome. Fit and finish is great. The contoured scales are a dream (nice and stiff too). Action is good. S90V is just about my ideal steel on a thin blade like this. Aesthetics are out of this world (imo). I'm not a huge fan of the standard Bugout, but I'm foreseeing this version easily becoming one of my favorite knives.

2Ic8R9c.jpg

ekJpErb.jpg

wmT4W8C.jpg

Wasatch11253, I’m sorry if I just overlooked it, but what pocket clip do you have on the Freek?

I bought it on flebay. Search "advanced titanium pocket clip for benchmade" and it should pull up a seller from Texas. They come in different colors or plain. He offers the same clip with the three hole pattern for Spyderco also. Really slim profile.

908BK-1501.

Overall I like the 730 better for a spear point axis lock but I cannot deny the 908 has the cool factor, especially in CF.

pyuqQS2.jpg

I kick myself every time I see one of these posted on the forum. Such an awesome knife.

JonesE

Back