Test ad

Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

04l8cz7h.jpg

Two new ones in the mail today and one more set to be delivered in the next hour (535-3 Carbon Fiber/S90V Bugout).

Decisions, decisions!

A Mini Griptilian featuring an Acid Washed, tumbled, M4 blade with green canvas Micarta handles and titanium hardware...

KJlnY2R.jpg

UsnjXBW.jpg

kdQln7l.jpg

Or the new 945BK-1 Mini Osborne! :D

db89uFc.jpg

uanACWx.jpg

7BmbBtP.jpg
I really like that mini grip! Was that a new custom from someplace or from an individual?

Thanks

Fixall

Gold Member
Platinum Member
I really like that mini grip! Was that a new custom from someplace or from an individual?

Thanks

I ordered an M4 Mini Grip form the custom shop and didn't like the Cerakote coating it came with so I sent it to Marcus at Way of Knife to for an acid stonewash. The scales and titanium hardware came from Igorded out of Russia.

I ordered an M4 Mini Grip form the custom shop and didn't like the Cerakote coating it came with so I sent it to Marcus at Way of Knife to for an acid stonewash. The scales and titanium hardware came from Igorded out of Russia.

Thanks! I figured they were from him. Looks great!

JonesE

Gold Member

That blue backspacer looks so much like a Tamiya hop-up part ... then again, the carbon reminds me slightly of Tamiya's hop-up shock towers too.

Nice TT-02 psquared. I think I like your bugout with the stainless thumb studs more.

JonesE