Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

iTUNDje.jpg
Nothing fancy..

Huh. Looking at my own photo, until I put my bifocals on, I didn’t realize I really smooshed that second Ti standoff with the pliers trying to get a stuck screw out. Lol. I taped the jaws and everything, I swear! Welp, replacement is on the way.

Still loving the 154cm 550 grip! New scales courtesy of JonesE. Can't thank you enough.
is9FEqG.jpg

Hey, Gizler00, Your 550 looks great. Thanks for sharing. I remember some of my early grips with the plastic handle. Always liked the egos, but hated the hollow sound. The nice thing with the G10 scales is that they take care of that. Your black blade contrasts nicely with the gray and blue scales.

JonesE

Hey, Gizler00, Your 550 looks great. Thanks for sharing. I remember some of my early grips with the plastic handle. Always liked the egos, but hated the hollow sound. The nice thing with the G10 scales is that they take care of that. Your black blade contrasts nicely with the gray and blue scales.

JonesE

I actually really like the stock grips. I was just more curious what the knife felt like with something else. My very first "expensive" knife was a custom shop large Grip s30v black blade with white stock scales. Then my next was a large ritter grip with cusadi scales. But that was so long ago, that I forgot what it felt like with aftermarket Scales. I am definitely liking the feel of this stock BM g10

Back