Which brand do you own the most of?

19-3ben

Gold Member
Just looking for the brand with the highest numerical representation in your collection. Not looking for value. For this question, if you have 15 Opinels and 1 Sebenza Opinel wins,, even if the CRK costs the same as 30 Opinels.

For me, my most numerous are Mora and Buck. I can't be sure which I have the most of since I have some of each stashed all over the place in vehicles, break down bags, bug out bags, hiking packs, etc. Probably Mora if I had to guess.

What's it for you?

Spydie is #1, closely followed by Benchmade with Pro Tech in 3rd!!!
These pointy things are addicting without a doubt!!
Joe

For me it is currently Chris Reeve knives (Project I, Shadow IV, Green Beret 7" and a Sebenza 25).

In the past, it has been Cold Steel and Busse Combat. Busses are outstanding knives, but I ended up wheeling and dealing till I am at present down to one :-(

Even after a recent reduction it is still the CRK Sebenza(5) followed closely by Strider SnG's(4)

1st) Whatever manufacturer makes our stainless flatware in the kitchen
2nd) Chicago cutlery for the cheap block set in the kitchen
3rd) (Probably what you're really looking for) would be knives that I've made myself
4th) Tie between Leatherman, Victorinox, and Koster knives with two of each of those
5th) I have lots of other stuff from various makers and manufacturers but don't have more than one from anyone else that I can think of off the top of my head. I usually just get stuff that interests me or make stuff for myself.

For what it's worth, below is the first knife I made for myself. It's designed to be a small game skinning knife capable of working well in animals from squirrel to deer size, with an emphasis on animals from rabbit size thru 80lbs or so. I love it. I don't really make knives for a business, but rather as a hobby to give me a change of pace after work. It's a good way to relax and get my mind off things.
IMG_3917_zpsznlvf7ow.jpg

I'm a Spyderco gal at heart (current count=20). I've been eyeing up a Kershaw Leek and a Benchmade Mini-Griptilian, but I'm afraid that branching out into different brands is just going to feed the addiction so I'm trying to resist the temptation. :p

Back