Which brand do you own the most of?

A few Case since I picked them up as good bargains, mainly because I liked the patterns and handle materials. Then SA.
As far as customs, a few from ML knives, GL Drew, AA forge, and lastly Swampfox knives.

Victorinox and Opinel. Use the heck out of them.

16138939598_e8be24b9ce_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Carl Levitan, on Flickr[/IMG]

11827315155_3a7b4d855f_c.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Carl Levitan, on Flickr[/IMG]

Forgot to mention when I thought more about it, I also have a lot of Blindhorse,LT Wright or Battlehorse.

Spyderco about 18, Benchmade about a dozen, 6 Chris Reeve, 6 Buck, 4 ZT, 3 Wilson Combat, 2 Shirogorov, 1 Al Mar, 1 Spyder Monkey, and a potpourri of cheaper knives in ones, twos, or threes. Some of the cheaper ones ($15-$50 new) never see the light of day and I would sell them off but the return would be so low that it's not really worth the bother.

What gets carried? Often carry two for carpenter work--a quality user (CRK KA CF large Sebenza or Wilson Combat Eagle) and a beater (RAT, Tenacious, Grip, ZT). Off the job, for non-hard use I try to mix it up with Spydies (PM2s, Manixes, Millie), BMs (710, Stryker CF, 943 CF, Grips with aftermarket scales), CRKs (Sebs, StarTac, Mnandi for dress), or ZTs (0801 pimped, 0452 CF). In the woods my Endura 'cause it's orange.

Favorite? Man, like something about most all of 'em. I'm newest to my Shiros and they're awful sweet (awful pricy, too), love my full-size CRKs, but I have ZTs, Spydies, BMs, and others that I like plenty. It's funny, I can't say that I like my beater Tenacious any less than my large CF Seb.

1st) Whatever manufacturer makes our stainless flatware in the kitchen
2nd) Chicago cutlery for the cheap block set in the kitchen
3rd) (Probably what you're really looking for) would be knives that I've made myself
4th) Tie between Leatherman, Victorinox, and Koster knives with two of each of those
5th) I have lots of other stuff from various makers and manufacturers but don't have more than one from anyone else that I can think of off the top of my head. I usually just get stuff that interests me or make stuff for myself.

For what it's worth, below is the first knife I made for myself. It's designed to be a small game skinning knife capable of working well in animals from squirrel to deer size, with an emphasis on animals from rabbit size thru 80lbs or so. I love it. I don't really make knives for a business, but rather as a hobby to give me a change of pace after work. It's a good way to relax and get my mind off things.
IMG_3917_zpsznlvf7ow.jpg

Sweet looking knife. You have talent.:thumbup:

Back