Which brand do you own the most of?

I know I already posted on this, but it has changed throughout the years. From age 17 to age 34, it was SOG. Then a brief stint with Kershaw. Once I actually made the decision to buy my first Spyderco (Gayle Bradley) in 2013, They have been the predominant company for me.

With Spydie, as mentioned before I own:

Manix 2 sprint
PM2
Dfly2 ZDP-189
GB

I've owned and sold/traded/given away:

Nilakka
Southard
Waved Endura
Military
Caly 3 CF/ZDP-189
Native 5 Forum 2013 S110V (wish I would have kept it)
Schempp Rock
Techno
Jot Singh Kalsa (original)

I've been around the block with ZT and Benchmade
0350TS
0770CF

Standard 154cm grip
mini grip with black d2 blade (drop point)
530 black blade
300 ball flipper
162 Bushcrafter (chipping and rolling nightmare)
mini-Barrage D2, orange scaled Cabela's edition, D2

Benchmade for me. 7 for now...one is H&K (close enough)
Kershaw next w/ 5
Then Kizer w/ 3

Last edited:
Benchmade (3), Spyderco (2) followed by one of several other brands (Becker, Kershaw, Queen, Case, Camillus, Emerson, Boker, Victorinox)

4 Lionsteel folders (one is a DPx but it manufactured by Lionsteel) and then 3 Bark River knives and then one or two of other brands. I'm still trying to find a niche to focus on before diving too deep on one brand.

CRK's, Striders and ZT's for folders
Big Chris Knives for fixed blades.

Since I see all of you posting pics....

All100_zps551vtwcr.jpg

That is a very impressive collection. Thanks for sharing. You're either single or you have the most awesome wife on the planet.

That is a very impressive collection. Thanks for sharing. You're either single or you have the most awesome wife on the planet.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.......... It might be kind of difficult for me to have a wife ;) :p :D

^^ lulz. Not technically harder anymore. You might even be better equipped to deal with a woman all the time than most of us guys.

I probably own more spyderco or GEC knives than anything else I guess. Probably both around 15.

Randall Made knives for me. I have 11 or 12 gotta count. I forget. For folders it's Spyderco, which isn't actually my fav brand just happen to have more of those right now than any other

Busse for me. Small collection, but this is what's currently on the display shelf.

Battle Saw Battle Mistress
ASH 2
SOB
TGLB
BGTG
TGM
BGHR
AMS
Cultie
Basic 11

Have sever more on order, but I've fallen in love with INFI steel, and the general feel of my Busse's.

Um.....Becker and Tops are a tie in my house. However, I have bought more freaking Moras than I can count, I just keep giving them away to buddies that need knives. I never have more than 2 in my possession at a time. They are so cheap and so good. Maybe I'll order another couple hahahaha.

Has to be either CRK, ESEE, or ZT.

That could literally change once a week.

I'm have a sickness...

Back