Which brand do you own the most of?

11 Spydercos if you count the little tie clip knife & SpydeRench.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Benchmade

SAM_1791.jpg

Mostly Kershaw/ZT now; I have pared my collection down to "users" so all of my knives have a purpose so there are only four left - a ZT 0566, a Volt II, a Scrambler and a Tremor. These, pulse the four SAKs I have left (Classic, Cadet, Super Tinker and Craftsman) form the basis for my everyday carry. I'm at a point in my life where more isn't better;)

Holy Crap! How many do you have there? :eek:

I think I'm still hoarding close to 250 right now. It's time for most of em to find a new home though. I'm gonna try to slim it down to about 50 within the next few months. And then I've probably still got another 100 or so of other various brands, need to drop a few of those off as well :)

Wow nice.I like that swamp rat all the way on the right hand side.
the Brands i own are buck.119. buck alpha. buck 105 buck110 .
kershaw skyline. kershaw.needs work.Kershaw link.Cold steel holdout2.Cs sword cane.Cs spike.Crkt.m16_13.Crkt m16 14 t. Crkt m16_14sf. Opinel.martindale machetes..not a very big amount of knives but I got what I need I guess.can I please have that Swamp Rat?? :)

Without doing a detailed count, I probably have 25 or so Victorinox SAKs.

I have 3 Moras for use while working in the yard or fishing.

I don't think I have multiples of any other brand.

I have multiples of a few brands. Got all of these before I bought a CRK 25 which is now the one I carry more than all others put together when away from the office.

Corey, that is one impressive Benchmade collection. How long did it take to accumulate that many Benchmades?

Back