Which brand do you own the most of?

Top 4 :: (been collecting since 1975)

Western - 656

Kabar - 544

Becker (Cincinnati/Blackjack/Camillus/Kabar) - 84

Muela - 77

5 or 6 other brands exceed 50 each, over 50 vintage throwing knives (various makers) and then over 200 bayonets, from a 1770s Brown Bess to a 2000s M9.

And then a few others bring the total to over 3000.

Victorinox. Lol. I probably have 20 of them by now. I own 5 Benchmades, 3 ZTs and 3 Spydercos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After years and years of never owning more than one Spyderco at a time, I gave some of their American made line a chance and have ended up with about 6 or 7 various Spydercos. I have been very pleasantly surprised by spyderco and have gone from carrying very expensive knives such as Striders, Hinderers and some customs to every day carrying my native light weight and am very happy with the results.

Just looking for the brand with the highest numerical representation in your collection. Not looking for value. For this question, if you have 15 Opinels and 1 Sebenza Opinel wins,, even if the CRK costs the same as 30 Opinels.

For me, my most numerous are Mora and Buck. I can't be sure which I have the most of since I have some of each stashed all over the place in vehicles, break down bags, bug out bags, hiking packs, etc. Probably Mora if I had to guess.

What's it for you?

Spyderco for sure with ZT coming in hot on it heels. Real hot

Spyderco or Benchmade take the number 1 & 2 slot, not sure, I'd have to count them up. H.O.M. I'd the third most owned in my collection.

About 120 Victorinox, about 20 Wengers, 20 Opinel and some 10 Spydercos... the rest I have 1-2 of each at most...

Back