Which CIVIVI Knife is your favorite?

Happy Friday Civivi Family šŸ„°
Share us which CIVIVI Knife is your favorite?
SjPyCCx.jpg

This is a tough call. I love the overall shape of the Elementum (4) and the coating may offer a little extra corrosion protection for the D2. However, I strongly prefer the look of a non-coated blade and non-coated hardware.

The answer for my EDC was the S35VN Elementum you released through BladeHQ. I'd love to see another run of those with wood scales like this one. (Just don't coat any of the metal!) Better yet, keep it budget and use either 9Cr18Mov or 14C28N.

Dont boo but...my favorite Civivi is the Dogma. Perfect pocket knife, best action out of all Civivi I own. Flipper, spidey flick, light, stabby, comfortable reverse grip, perfect grind.
20210704_231828.jpg
Okay if I HAD to pick one, it will be good ol' Elementum.

I've got just 3 of them:
The WE vapor
The CIVIVI Odium
The Ferrum Forge Mini-Archbishop
Right now: I sure am liking the Vapor...
But that could change...

The elementum is my favourite. As I live in the UK it would be amazing if you guys did a non locking UK legal carry elementum. That would be my perfect edc.

Bravo Civivi, the Bo is now my favorite Civivi and might be my new favorite lightweight EDC knife. It's definitely my favorite EDC under $100 knife.

Love the S35VN Pintail and 14C28N drop point Brazen, but the Bo is so damn good.

Edit: With some practice, I can now close the knife with 1 slight downward flip. Still getting used to this knife.

If WE released this knife in premium steel like 20CV, I would pay $100+ for it. It's that good.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that, C C_L_I_C_K . I needed to see a few more examples of how the color splotches look in the carbon fiber. Some of the red ones I saw on Instagram looked like blood splatter or something. I'll definitely be going with blue once my usual retailer gets the rest of their order.

I'd have preferred plain carbon fiber or the embedded metal like we've seen in some other recent CF models from Civivi, but the overall design here is too good to pass up. Coincidentally, I just got their Sencut Snap with wood scales. I love the combination of classy wood, a non-radical shape, and sweet action.

Thanks for sharing that, C C_L_I_C_K . I needed to see a few more examples of how the color splotches look in the carbon fiber. Some of the red ones I saw on Instagram looked like blood splatter or something. I'll definitely be going with blue once my usual retailer gets the rest of their order.

I'd have preferred plain carbon fiber or the embedded metal like we've seen in some other recent CF models from Civivi, but the overall design here is too good to pass up. Coincidentally, I just got their Sencut Snap with wood scales. I love the combination of classy wood, a non-radical shape, and sweet action.

No problem. I wanted to show the knife in video format because still pictures doesn't do it justice. The shine and shimmer of the shredded carbon fiber is so cool. The blue makes is pop and adds a bit of class too. I like the red CF too but the blue is just better in my opinion. Plus, blue is my favorite color, so I had to get this.

You guys are still making my favorite civivi knife.

It's an s35v elementum under 3" with button lock.

So jelly of the 3.5s but I wanna carry it with peace of mind.

Godspeed!

Back