Which discontinued Buck knives are your favorite?

Thought maybe we could start a thread on discontinued Buck's. Do you guys have any favorites? Or any models that you wish they'd bring back? Feel free to post pictures.

Mine was the Bucklite 482 and 486. I own a Buck 112 slim now which is similar, but I still prefer the 482's blade swedge, the handle choil, and lanyard hole.

The 317. 2nd place is the 307.

FkZs0LO.jpg

Last edited:
I really liked the Ecolite..But we have the Slim's now. I just picked up a Strider 880 SB.1 and was thinking Buck could bring that line. It really was a hard use folder !

I would be partial to the USA made trappers. I’ve seen pictures of at least two sizes and a jumbo? Actually I’d like to see most of the 300 series return but probably be limited models.

Thought maybe we could start a thread on discontinued Buck's. Do you guys have any favorites? Or any models that you wish they'd bring back? Feel free to post pictures.

Mine was the Bucklite 482 and 486. I own a Buck 112 slim now which is similar, but I still prefer the 482's blade swedge, the handle choil, and lanyard hole.

I will 2nd the 486, in the colors of the new LT slims

Back