Which Joufuu to do?

Hey Bud, sitting here trying to figure out what sheath I would like for my Duke and it got me thinking it may be a great sticky thread if you could post pictures of all the different sheath options you have and what knives pair well with each. the sneak peeks and weekly option threads are great, but it may be helpful (especially for first time buyers) to know what you have. It might also help fill up your build board.

Last edited:
Hey Bud, sitting here trying to figure out what sheath I would like for my Duke and it got me thinking it may be a great sticky thread if you could post pictures of all the different sheath options you have and what knives pair well with each. the sneak peeks and weekly option threads are great, but it may be helpful (especially for first time buyers) to know what you have. It might also help fill up your build board.

Yeah .. I had been thinking about making a thread showing all the different patterns I have - but patterns change or more so they get updated or tweaked the more I make them. Some patterns are just set aside for months on end - maybe because they were not so popular or like the BushScout rigs, they take me 3X the time to make one.

Back