Which kershaw bought 2 bit leaning to trade blur

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Earl1, May 11, 2018.

1. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013
    It IS a Sinkevich design! Good eye, man.

2. NorthernSouthpaw

NorthernSouthpaw

Feb 27, 2014
    My advice? Do yourself a favor and skip the Bare Knuckle. Save up and buy the ZT.
    I buy 1-2 knives a year now.
    I used to buy the under $50 knives, but they only temporarily scratched the "itch" and I would be buying another shortly afterwards. Only to continue the cycle. I realized that if I do extensive research and save up until I can get what I really want, the itch doesn't come back for a looong time.

Earl1 likes this.
  3. Earl1

Earl1

May 11, 2016
    Ok I bought both the cryo 2 and the blur. I had to get another blur because the first had Knicks in the blade. I got The s30v version of the blur. I just not much of a fan of the blur. I am thinking of selling it. The cryo 2 I bought is good. I have used it to death with no issues. I am thinking of selling the blur and getting a zt0566 or Mayne trading with someone if I find someone with a 0566 who maybe wants to part with it.

4. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I second the Leek. It doesn't get much love on the forums (not that cool, not really a slicer, etc.) but it is an inexpensive, well designed, readily available EDC that comes in multiple configurations.