Recommendation? Which One Of My EDC Knives Is Your Favorite?

ZT
From your list. Not a fan of BM and not a fan of wood on knives. Spyderco a close second.
Never owned a CR knife however, I hear they are awesome :thumbsup:

if ya had a full sized sebenza, I'd pick that one. dont care for the smaller ones size.

dont care much for the rest. nothing wrong with them. good quality knives, just not any of my favorites.

The best knife is the Sebenza. I do not own one nor do I plan on getting one...
I do not like the opening on them and I think they look vanilla.

But there is absolutely no question it is the best built and will last forever.
S35VN is excellent too...blade shape while boring performs well.

So...Sebenza.

I like my M390 Para 2 much better as well as my ZT 0450 and 0450CF
and Lil Native for EDC. ZT 0452CF or para 2 for weekend carry so you can
see my bias and preference.
The Sebenza remains the nicest folder I have ever handled I did not like!

There is no accounting for taste!

Another vote for BM 940-1, assuming all five knives are issue-free. If I can only own one knife, ZT would be on the bottom of my list as (almost) all their knives are bricks, not good slicers at all. The small sebenza and PM3 are too short.

Spyderco. I've carried and used Hinderer, CR Sebenza and others. I like the ergos and opening hole, and blade grind.... on the Spyderco.

For EDC, especially my everyday office EDC the Bugout would be my go to. I love mine, although the Para 3 LW is giving it a run for its money.

I’m in with another vote for the Sebenza, although I’d prefer the large one over the small size.

Chris Reeve Sebenza Small w/ Macassar Ebony Wood Inlay

Is it a lefty? Sorry, didn't look at pics.

Why does it matter which one WE think is best? And best for what? Which one do you like?

Have you actually used any of them? They all look very pristine.

Looking at it backwards, the one I like the least is the ZT 566. I don t like flipper only knives and I don t like assisted openers. For me the two combined is not worth de assisting.

Being addicted to flipper tabs, I have to choose your ZT. I prefer my flipper knives without thumb studs but you don't have the option. Maybe you should buy a sixth EDC knife? :p

Like others have said, the best one for you is a very personal decision, but for me it'd be the CRK all day. Nice collection btw.

Sebenza by a large margin.

I'd power rank your knives as follows:
1st:
Sebenza
Tied for 4th:
BM 940
BM Bugout
ZT 0566
5th:
Para 3

The Para 3 Lightweight is a great knife, it fixes the things that were so wrong with the Para 3, but the base Para 3 is horrible with clip position and lanyard hole.

Another vote for BM 940-1, assuming all five knives are issue-free. If I can only own one knife, ZT would be on the bottom of my list as (almost) all their knives are bricks, not good slicers at all. The small sebenza and PM3 are too short.
I couldn't have said it better.
And didn't.
But I tried.

Personally, if I could only have one modern folder, it wouldn't be any of those 5. Here's why:
Benchmade 940-1 Carbon Fiber - I'm not a fan of the 940. S90V and CF, they're okay; but I'm not crazy for either.
Benchmade Bugout 535GRY-1 - the Bugout doesn't appeal to me.
Zero Tolerance ZT0566 CF - nope, no interest. I'd rather have a 550 (and I do)
Spyderco Para 3 Blurple - smaller than I like, I have to stop and think about the compression lock, and 110v doesn't do it for me. (If you'd said cruwear, 52100, or uncoated M4, I would have taken the Para3)
Chris Reeve Sebenza Small w/ Macassar Ebony Wood Inlay - the small sebenza is okay (better than the large, surprisingly); but I have a WC small insingo, and wouldn't trade for drop point Mac Ebony.

Thanks for all your replies, I was really interested to see some opinions on my EDC collection. And yes all these knives look pristine because I barely purchased all of these within the past 2 or 3 months. I like to frequently get new knives and sell the old ones so that I'm able to try everything out.

Back